Headache

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin woke up to movement, he opened his eyes and saw that Jeongmin and Donghyun were getting out of the bed, Kwangmin then remembered that he went into his parents room where Donghyun and Jeongmin were sleeping for the night.

I must have fallen asleep. Kwangmin sat up as Donghyun and Jeongmin were leaving the room, Donghyun heard movement and looked behind him, he saw Kwangmin was awake and smiled at him.

"Good morning." Donghyun said as he left the room, Kwangmin got out of bed and left the room, outside he saw Youngmin was already awake and had made breakfast.

"I thought I would make breakfast this morning." Youngmin smiled at Jeongmin and Donghyun, he ignore Kwangmin. Donghyun and Jeongmin sat down at the table and began to eat the breakfast that Youngmin made, Kwangmin went to go wash.

"Aren't you hungry?" Jeongmin asked when he saw Kwangmin was going to ignore breakfast.

"No." Kwangmin didn't feel good again today. Jeongmin stood up from his seat and walked over to Kwangmin.

"Please eat, even a little." Jeongmin smiled sadly at Kwangmin, he was worried about Kwangmin.

I don't want him to worry about me... Kwangmin ignored his own feelings and walked over to the table with Jeongmin, he wasn't hungry but he didn't want Jeongmin to worry. He slowly began to eat with the others. Once they were done eating they all washed their plates, as Kwangmin was leaving the kitchen from washing his plate, he heard someone knocking at the front door to the house, he walked over to it and opened it, outside he saw Minwoo.

"Good morning Kwangmin hyung." Minwoo smiled at Kwangmin when he opened the door, Kwangmin smiled at him and let him inside his house.

"Hello Minwoo-ah." Donghyun greeted Minwoo when he saw him enter the house, Minwoo greeted Donghyun and walked farther into Kwangmin's house, Youngmin was sitting on the sofa and ignored Minwoo, Jeongmin was cleaning up the table from breakfast.

"Where's Hyunseong hyung?" Kwangmin asked.

"At work, I'm alone today so I thought I would see how you were doing."

"Are you hungry?" Jeongmin asked when Minwoo sat on the sofa.

"No, Hyunseong hyung made me breakfast before he left for work. But thank you for asking." Minwoo bowed his head in thanks to Jeongmin. Donghyun walked over to Jeongmin and asked if he needed help cleaning the table, Youngmin stood up from the sofa and walked over to Donghyung and Jeongmin, he asked if there was anything he could do to help also.

"If you want to help, thank you." Jeongmin smiled at the two, all of them went into the kitchen to get stuff to clean the table. Kwangmin walked over to the sofa and sat down next to Minwoo.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Good." Kwangmin forced a smile at Minwoo.

"I hope you don't get sick." Minwoo slowly rested his head on Kwangmin's shoulder and closed his eyes. Kwangmin smiled faintly, at the same time Donghyun, Jeongmin and Youngmin walked out of the kitchen, Youngmin saw Minwoo and Kwangmin sitting together and ignored them, he continued to help Donghyun and Jeongmin.

 

***

 

"Kwangmin hyung if your hungry, I'll buy dinner for you. And everyone else." Minwoo was at the twin's house for a few hours.

"Thank you." Kwangmin smiled at Minwoo, he wasn't hungry but he didn't want to be rude. Minwoo smiled at him then walked over to the front door to leave.

"I'll go with you." Jeongmin said while Minwoo was leaving. Jeongmin walked over to the front door.

"Wait for me." Donghyun left with Jeongmin and Minwoo also, now it was just Youngmin and Kwangmin in the house, their parents would be home later tonight. Kwangmin walked over to the sofa and sat down on it, Youngmin sat on the sofa also, but not next to Kwangmin. suddenly Kwangmin got a huge headache. He ignored it but it got worse, he stood up from the sofa, he felt like he was going to fall.

"I'm going to take a rest." Kwangmin said faintly to Youngmin, he walked into their room and laid on his bed, his head hurt so much, he wanted to scream in pain but knew Youngmin would hear.

Not like Youngmin would care... Kwangmin laid on his back and stared at the ceiling, he then felt his mind go blank, he didn't fall asleep though.