That Person Is You

Terrifying Memories

Minwoo stood up, he bend over the table and kissed Hyunseong who was across the table from him.

"You." Minwoo smiled.

"Kwangmin hyung, saved me from not being able to be with the one person I truly love, that person is you."

Hyunseong slightly blushed as he smiled.

"I'm so happy, I never thought you would really choose me."

"Who wouldn't pick you, your the best person I will ever know." Minwoo smiled at Hyunseong.

"Are you sure you really love me?"

Minwoo nodded.

"I am sure."

Hyunseong smiled and kissed Minwoo.

 

~~*~~

 

Youngmin's words were cut off when he turned his head to face Kwangmin, but instead he felt Kwangmin's lips touch his own. They held the kiss for a few minutes, then finally Kwangmin released the kiss and looked away from Youngmin. Youngmin was a slight of red, he just stared at Kwangmin.

"I'm sorry." Kwangmin stood up from the bed and tried to leave the room, but Youngmin grabbed onto his wrist to stop him.

"..." Youngmin didn't say anything, he only stared at Kwangmin, Kwangmin didn't look at him. Youngmin loosed his grip on Kwangmin, then finally he completely let go of Kwangmin's wrist. Kwangmin left the room. Youngmin stared at the door Kwangmin walked out of, he stared at the door for a few minutes. He sighed and laid down his bed, he stared up at the ceiling.

Kwangmin sat down on the floor outside his room, he hugged his knees and began to cry.

Why... why did I kiss him?... Now he is going to hate me more then he already does... I don't want him to hate me more... I don't want him to hate me at all. Kwangmin cried a little louder, he tried to quiet his cries by covering his mouth with his hands, but it didn't work. His head hurt very bad.

I... I love.... I love him, so why do I also hate him?.... Why did I get in so many fights with him? Why did we start fighting anyway? Kwangmin stood up, he walked calmed himself down before entering his room again, he looked around and saw Youngmin was sleeping.

He walked over to his own bed and laid down. He stared at the sleeping Youngmin for a few seconds before closing his eyes and finally falling asleep, ignoring the fact that he had a bad headache.

 

Youngmin got out of bed and left the room, he sat down on the sofa and the television, he didn't even watch the television. A few minutes later the door to his room opened and Kwangmin walked out, he closed the door behind him and walked over to Youngmin, he looked down at Youngmin.

"You don't hate me, do you?" Kwangmin asked.

"For what?"

"The kiss last night."

"Of course not."

Kwangmin felt a little better, but he still had a really bad headache.

"My head hurts today, that's a good thing." Kwangmin smiled with his hand on his forehead.

"I wish you would just remember everything already, that way you won't have to suffer anymore."

"I don't think it's suffering." Kwangmin smiled.

Youngmin didn't reply he just stared at Kwangmin.

"I think... It's starting..." Kwangmin got a really bad pain his head, Youngmin knew what was going to happen, he just watched Kwangmin. Kwangmin smiled before he slowly passed out.

 

--------------------

I am so tired tonight, I had a hard enough time finishing this chapter.

 

@RainbowGeum_Min - I'm glad you like it. ^^

@ParkEunjung - How did you know? ;)

@PhyIUM89 - Yup, another cliffhanger this chapter too. lol