Strange Feeling

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin woke in the middle of the night, he looked at the clock on the desk next to his bed and saw it was only around 4 AM. He sat up from his bed, he was half asleep, he forgot to wash before going to bed so he was still wearing the clothes he wore to the amusement park, but his head  rested on his pillow and he was covered with his blanket.

Did I put my blanket on last night? Kwangmin didn't remember putting it on but he ignored the question and looked around the room. Youngmin's bed was neatly fixed and Youngmin wasn't sleeping in it.

"Hyung?" Kwangmin called and looked around the room but saw no one there, he ignored it and thought that Youngmin most likely fell asleep on the sofa outside their room, he got out of bed to go change clothes finally. He left his room and outside it was very dark, the television was off and no lights were on, he went into the bathroom and changed his clothes so he can back to sleep. Once Kwangmin was done changing his clothes he walked out of the bathroom and looked at the sofa.

"Hyung, wake up and sleep in your bed." Kwangmin walked over to the sofa.

"Hyung?" Kwangmin go no answer the first time or the second time he called, he looked at the sofa and saw no one was sleeping on it.

Oh well, his problem. Kwangmin ignored it and went back into their room, he laid down on his bed and stared at Youngmin's bed.

Just don't do anything stupid... Kwangmin closed his eyes and fell back to sleep.

 

***

 

Kwangmin woke to the sun shining in though the window in the room, he sat up and yawned, still a little sleepy but didn't go back to sleep, he got out of bed and looked at Youngmin's bed, it was still empty and still neatly fixed like no one had slept in it for the whole night. Kwangmin left their room and outside he saw his mother and father at the table, breakfast had just got done.

"Good morning, dear." Kwangmin's mother smiled at him and sat down at the table.

"No need to wake you for breakfast I see." His father was sitting at the table and had already began eating.

"Has Youngmin hyung come home yet?"

"No, I haven't seen him since last night." Kwangmin's mother replied.

"It's not like you to worry about your brother." His mother added with a smile.

 

Kwangmin left the house after eating and walked down the sidewalk once he locked the door to his house. A few blocks from his house was Jeongmin's house, he walked towards there and once he reached his house he knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door opened and Jeongmin was staring at him, once Jeongmin saw it was Kwangmin he smiled and invited him inside his house.

"Why are you here so early? Where's Youngmin-ah?" Jeongmin asked once he saw that Youngmin didn't walk in after Kwangmin.

"I had nothing else to do, and I haven't seen Youngmin hyung since last night." Kwangmin walked farther into Jeongmin's house, he was here many times, even when he was child.

Wait... How did I... Kwangmin was looking around the house confused.

"What's wrong?" Jeongmin walked over to Kwangmin.

"How did I..." Kwangmin repeated in a whisper, but loud enough for Jeongmin to hear.

"What is it?"

"I remember... being in your house many times when I was very little, I know everyone told me that but... I remember being here, not from someone telling me..." Kwangmin looked at Jeongmin worried.

Why is my memory coming back out of no where? I shouldn't be asking that, I mean it's a good thing I am remembering all this... but why so sudden? Kwangmin was a little scared, he was worried at what was happening, Kwangmin felt better when Jeongmin suddenly hugged him.

"Don't worry." Jeongmin said calmly, Kwangmin felt happy when Jeongmin said this. Kwangmin doesn't know why he is feels so happy right now, Jeongmin hugs him a lot, and tells him things to help him all the time also, but Kwangmin felt happy, safe... he felt like he belonged here with Jeongmin.

"Thanks Hyung." Kwangmin smiled and Jeongmin let him go, he smiled back at Kwangmin.

 

------------------------

Shorter then the other two chapters, but they can't always be long. lol

So Kwangmin is slowly getting his memory back, little by little. This chapter didn't have much in it but that small part with Jeongmin.

Also, I got a great poster for this story, thanks to CrystalRainbow(Ces) at Secret Letters. ^^

 

@ParkEunjung = I will try to update every night, or maybe day for some people. =)

@ChocolateCookie = Everything shall be revealed... in time. lol