Tell Us, Before You Begen

Terrifying Memories

Donghyun put on his jacket and shoes, he put his keys in his pocket. He opened the front door of his house and walked out the door, locking the door afterwards.

"Hyung!"

Donghyun turned around, Jeongmin was waving at him.

"What are you doing here?" Donghyun walked over to him. Jeongmin looked at him angry.

"That was rude! Is that how you greet your bo-" Jeongmin was angry at first, but he blushed and cut off his words. Donghyun smiled at him and giggled.

"Your cute when your angry." Donghyun kissed Jeongmin. When Donghyun released the kiss, Jeongmin was bright red.

"Your also cute when you blush." Donghyun smiled and only made Jeongmin blush more.

"An-anyway! Where are you going?" Jeongmin looked away from Donghyun.

"Oh that's right. I completely forgot, I have to stop Youngmin-ah." Donghyun ran over to his car, leaving Jeongmin there alone.

"What is Youngmin-ah going to do?" Jeongmin ran over to Donghyun's car and opened the door before Donghyun started the car.

"He's repaying Kwangmin-ah." Donghyun quickly started the car and drove off.

"I thought... I thought he forgot about that."

"He said he did forget... but he remembered when Kwangmin-ah said something to him." Donghyun was worried, he may already be too late.

"What did Kwangmin-ah say?"

"He told Youngmin-ah finally... after so many years he finally told him... He said to Youngmin 'I love you'."

"So many years later... I knew Kwangmin-ah still loved him, I hinted to him before... He was sleeping over at my house, him and Youngmin-ah got in a fight and Kwangmin-ah came into the room me and you were sleeping in, he said he hates Youngmin-ah. I told he 'You don't hate him as much as you think.'... But he was just confused, I was hoping he would remember his feelings." Jeongmin smiled.

 

~~*~~

 

Kwangmin was talking to Minwoo on the phone. Youngmin was laying on his bed, he was staring up at the ceiling.

I wonder how much longer...

Kwangmin was laughing on the phone. Youngmin to his side and watched Kwangmin. The doorbell rang, Kwangmin told Minwoo he would be back, he put his phone on his bed and left the room. A few minutes later Donghyun and Jeongmin came into the room, Youngmin sat up on his bed.

"Youngmin-ah, we need to talk." Jeongmin walked futher into the room, he looked back at Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin-ah, is it okay with we talk alone?" Jeongmin asked, Kwangmin nodded, he walked over to his bed and took his phone and left the room. Jeongmin turned back to Youngmin, Donghyun sat down on Kwangmin's bed.

"Youngmin-ah... You can't do it... Please don't do it..." Jeongmin walked over to Youngmin.

"If I don't... I'll feel guilty... I don't want to live with guilt like this..." Youngmin looked down at his hands. Jeongmin bend down since Youngmin was sitting on his bed, Jeongmin lifted Youngmin's chin.

"You didn't do anything to be guilty for. Kwangmin-ah chose to do that by himself, you didn't make him." Jeongmin hugged Youngmin.

"Hyung, I'm scared..."

"Don't go though with this."

"I need too... So I won't feel guilty anymore..."

"When your about to repay Kwangmin-ah... tell us..."

"No... You'll try to stop me..."

"Youngmin-ah, we need to sto-" Donghyun was cut off when Jeongmin looked at him and shook his head. Jeongmin smiled at Donghyun then looked back at Youngmin.

"No, we want you to tell us before... so we can see you." Jeongmin smiled at Youngmin.

"Thank you." Youngmin smiled sadly at Jeongmin.

 

~~*~~

 

Minwoo hung up the phone after saying bye to Kwangmin.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Hyunseong walked over to Minwoo.

"I'm going to go over to the twins' house, so you don't have to make anything for me." Minwoo turned around and smiled at Hyunseong.

"Why do the twins get to have you so early in the morning? Why can't I keep you a little longer?" Hyunseong made a sad face. Minwoo turned a tiny shade of red.

"Hyung, we're always together."

"Fine, you can go over to the twins' house. Just do one thing for me."

"What?"

Hyunseong kissed Minwoo.

"Eat breakfast with me first, then you can go to the twins' house." Hyunseong smiled at Minwoo, Minwoo looked away, he was blushing more.

"Fine."

Hyunseong walked into the kitchen to make breakfast while Minwoo sat down on the sofa.

 

~~*~~

 

Kwangmin hung up his phone after he was done talkin to Minwoo, he stood up from the sofa.

I wonder if their done talking yet. Kwangmin walked towards the door to his room. Kwangmin put his hand on his forehead, his head hurt really bad.

This has got to be the worst it has ever been... Maybe... this is the last time... Kwangmin slowly walked closer to the door, his vision was getting really blurry. He felt very faint.

Youngmin hyung... Finally... I think this is the last.... time... then I will remember... everything... Kwangmin smiled, he put his hand on the door knob and turned it. He slowly opened the door, he couldn't see correctly. Inside the room Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Youngmin all turned their heads to look at him. Kwangmin looked at the three, he smiled and looked at Youngmin.

"Finally.... Hyu-ng.... I think.... it's the last ti-... time.... I'm happy..." Kwangmin slowly walked closer to Youngmin. Donghyun and Jeongmin tried to help Kwangmin, but Kwangmin shook his head at them. Kwangmin was closer to Youngmin.

"Hyung.... I love you..." Kwangmin's feet grew weak, Kwangmin fell but luckily Youngmin caught him.

 

 

-------------------------------

Okay, now maybe one or two more chapters before the endings. ^^ I wrote a long chapter this time, I wanted to write a something for each character in this chapter. =) This chapter is long, YAY!!