Hearing A Memory

Terrifying Memories

"Jeongmin... I love... I love you." Donghyun hugged Jeongmin. Jeongmin just stood there, he didn't push Donghyun away or put his arms around him.

"Hyung?..."

"Yes?" Donghyun turned his head and looked at Jeongmin, when Donghyun turned his head he felt Jeongmin put his hands on his cheeks. Jeongmin moved his face closer till his lips were on Donghyun's lips.

"What took you so long?" Jeongmin smiled at Donghyun when their lips parted.

"I never thought you liked me too, I thought you liked Kwangmin-ah, so that is way I told you now. Before you were taken from me." Donghyun smiled and hugged Jeongmin.

"I love Kwangmin-ah... like he's my... brother..."

Donghyun and Jeongmin left the kitchen and sat down on the sofa, Youngmin was still sitting there.

"How did it go?" Youngmin asked while smiling at the two.

"None of you business." Jeongmin smiled at Youngmin while holding Donghyun's hand.

"I can tell how it went. At least you didn't break Donghyun hyung's heart." Youngmin stood up from the sofa.

"Be right back." Youngmin stood up from the sofa and walked towards the bathroom, on his way he walked past Jeongmin's room, inside he heard something, he opened the door.


~~*~~


Minwoo was laying down on his bed, he was staring up at the ceiling.

Hyung... How long have you felt that way?... Why are you telling me so suddenly?... Minwoo sighed and stood up from his bed, he took out his phone and called Kwangmin's phone. He waited for it to ring a few times before ending the call, no one answered the phone. He dialed Kwangmin's number again and let it ring. Minwoo closed his phone when no one answered. He got worried. He walked out of his room and went downstairs, his parents were in their room, he put on his shoes and walked out of the house. He quickly walked down the sidewalk towards Hyunseong's house.


Knock... Knock...

Minwoo knocked on the door to Hyunseong's house, a few seconds later the door opened and Hyunseong was smiling at Minwoo.

"Come in." Hyunseong moved away from the door to let Minwoo inside. Minwoo walked in, but not all the way.

"Kwangmin hyung isn't answering his phone, I'm worried... I wanted to ask you if you can drive me to his house." Minwoo said in a hurry. Hyunseong sighed and put on his shoes, they both left the house and Hyunseong got in his car with Minwoo sitting in the seat next to him.


Jeongmin opened the door to his house when Minwoo knocked on the door.

"Hello Minwoo-ah, Hyunseong hyung." Jeongmin let the two in his house.

"Where is Kwangmin hyung?" Minwoo asked quickly.

"In my room." Jeongmin pointed to the door to his room.

 

~~*~~

 

Kwangmin woke up, he couldn't open his eyes though. He heard the door in the room open and heard someone walk in.

"How are you today?"

Kwangmin couldn't tell who the voice belonged too, but it sounded familiar.

"I still can't believe that happened... But we can't let it bring us down. You'll be fine, you look perfectly good to me, like nothing ever happened." The person put their hand on Kwangmin's cheek.

"But why you?"  


Kwangmin opened his eyes, he saw the door opening, when the door was fully open he saw Youngmin standing there.

"Y...Youn... Young-mi-min..." Kwangmin whispered, but Youngmin heard him still. Minwoo came rushing into the room and ran over to Kwangmin.

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Minwoo hugged Kwangmin. Jeongmin and Donghyun ran in soon after.

"What happened?" Jeongmin asked when he sat down on the bed next to Kwangmin.

"Another... dream... I didn't se-see anything this time... I just heard someone talki-talking too me... I-I'm not sure who it was though... I think I was sleeping on a bed though... that is the only thing I was able to tell..." Kwangmin slowly said, it was hard to talk. Youngmin walked out of the room. Minwoo watched Youngmin walk away from his brother, Minwoo stood up and walked out of the room after Youngmin.

 

-------------------------------

 

We're getting closer to the end. But not yet, I am not sure when I will end the story, but not yet.

 

@Jinna_LSpirit - It's about time a couple was put into this story. lol For now, it's only Donghyun and Jeongmin, no Hyunseong and Minwoo, or Youngmin and Kwangmin. I will try my best to update. ^^