New Friend

Terrifying Memories

Jo Kwangmin woke to his alarm ringing, he rolled onto his other side and took his arm out of underneath his blanket, he reached over his alarm clock and turned it off. He sat up and yawned, he didn't get out of bed until he was fully awake. Kwangmin's twin brother, Jo Youngmin was still sleeping in his bed, even though the alarm was loud Youngmin was still sound asleep. Kwangmin sighed at his brother then walked over to him, he stood there and stared at his brother.

"Learn to wake up, why don't you?" Kwangmin poked Youngmin in the shoulder, he poked his brother hard. Youngmin opened his eyes and saw his brother Kwangmin, he breathed heavily in anger at his brother.


"Just get up already." Kwangmin poked him harder this time and then left the room while slamming the door behind him. Youngmin put his hand on his forehead, he just woke up and was already mad at his brother. He got out of bed and left the room, outside he saw his brother sitting on the sofa reading a book.


"I'm going to wash. Also, I'm hungry, cook something." Youngmin demanded, he walked into the bathroom to wash. Kwangmin ignored Youngmin and continued to read his book.


Youngmin came out of the bathroom after washing and saw that Kwangmin was still reading his book, he walked over to his brother and took the book out of his hands.


"Ya!" Kwangmin glared up at his brother, his stare was cold and angry.


"Are you going to let me starve? Also, stop reading and get ready, Jeongmin hyung and Donghyun hyung are going to take us to an amusement park, and you need to wash." Youngmin threw the book on the sofa next to Kwangmin and walked into their room. Kwangmin watched Youngmin walk away angry, he picked up his book when Youngmin was in his room. He slipped a bookmark in between the pages of the book so he remembers where he left off at. He got off the sofa and walked into the kitchen.

"I hate the mornings when mother and father aren't home." Kwangmin sighed, their parents work a lot and sometimes aren't home in the morning, on these mornings Youngmin makes Kwangmin cook him breakfast. Kwangmin let the food cook on the stove and took two plates and walked out of the kitchen with them, outside he set the plates on the table and walked back into the kitchen. When he walked out of the kitchen again he put a set of chopsticks by both plates. Youngmin walked out of their room and walked into the kitchen.


"Is it ready yet?" Youngmin looked at Kwangmin who was by the stove, Kwangmin turned his head to face Youngmin, glared at Youngmin coldly then opened his mouth to reply.


"Does it look done?" Kwangmin said coldly, he turned his head to face the stove again. Youngmin walked over to Kwangmin and slightly slapped him on the back of the head.


"Stop being rude to your older brother, I asked a simple question." Youngmin walked out of the kitchen and left Kwangmin alone.


I don't care if your my brother. Kwangmin rubbed the back of head and continued to cook breakfast.


Youngmin and Kwangmin were walking outside together, they were walking far apart but they didn't leave the other behind.


"Hello~"


A car pulled up next to the twins and inside they saw Jeongmin and Donghyun.


"Hello." Youngmin and Kwangmin bowed to them both at the same time. Youngmin opened the door to the backseat of the car and got in, Kwangmin went around the car and sat on the opposite side of Youngmin. They didn't look at each other, instead they looked out the window.


"You two look happy." Jeongmin said then giggled. Donghyun nodded his agreement with Jeongmin then began to drive the car.
When they reached the amusement park Jeongmin got out of the car and jumped up and down in excitement.


"Yay! We're here!" Jeongmin ran off towards the entrance of the amusement park alone, Donghyun ran after him. The twins were left alone together by the car, they didn't look at each other.


"Those two act like a couple." Kwangmin smiled and giggled as he watched Donghyun chase after an excited Jeongmin. Youngmin didn't reply, instead he walked towards the entrance where Donghyun and Jeongmin were waiting.


Lighten up, we're here to have fun. Kwangmin sighed at Youngmin then followed him towards the entrance. Once they got inside the amusement park Jeongmin ran off to look at the stuff.


"I'll go with him." Donghyun sighed and followed Jeongmin, yet again the twins were left alone.


"What do you want to do?" Kwangmin asked his brother, Youngmin looked at him.


"I'm hungry, the ride here took forever."


"Okay, let's look for some food." Kwangmin looked around and saw a shop selling ice-cream.


"How about that?" Kwangmin pointed to the ice-cream shop, Youngmin looked at the shop then nodded his head. The twins walked over to ice-cream shop.


"Hello." The man selling ice-cream greeted the twins.


"Hello." Kwangmin bowed to the man while Youngmin stood beside him and was looking around.


"Hyunseong hyung!" A boy came running over to the ice-cream shop, he stopped beside the twins.


"Minwoo-ah, if you want ice-cream, wait." Hyunseong pointed to the twins and Minwoo looked at them.


"Oh, I'm sorry." Minwoo bowed to the twins, Kwangmin smiled at Minwoo. Youngmin didn't look at him, Youngmin instead was standing beside Kwangmin waiting for their ice-cream.


"It's okay." Kwangmin giggled at Minwoo then looked at Hyunseong.


"Two chocolate ice-cream's please." Kwangmin asked, Hyunseong took out two ice-cream cones and put chocolate ice-cream in them both. Kwangmin put the money on the counter and took the ice-creams from Hyunseong.


"Thank you very much." Kwangmin bowed to Hyunseong, he handed one ice-cream cone to Youngmin and they both walked towards a bench near by. They sat down on the bench, sitting far away from each other. A few minutes after they sat down they saw someone walking towards them.


"Hello. May I sit here?" It was Minwoo.


"Sure." Kwangmin replied while Youngmin stayed silent. The twins were sitting on both ends of the bench so Minwoo sat in the middle, in between the twins.


"I'm sorry about eariler, I was rude." Minwoo bowed his head. Youngmin looked at him and shook his head, Kwangmin smiled at Minwoo.


"Don't worry about it."


"By the way, my name is No Minwoo."


"Nice to meet you Minwoo, I'm Jo Kwangmin and this is my brother, Jo Youngmin." Kwangmin pointed to Youngmin.
Minwoo sat with the twins a little longer, him and Kwangmin talked to each other while Youngmin was silent the whole time.


"We should find Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin hyung." Youngmin stood up from the bench and finally spoke.


"They'll be fine." Kwangmin said.


"What about when it's time to leave?" Youngmin said coldly.


"Try to fun for once Youngmin hyung." Kwangmin looked away from Youngmin and back at Minwoo.


"Kwangmin-ah, let's go."


"Go by yourself." Kwangmin said coldly to Youngmin.


"I thought you two were close, since your brothers." Minwoo said while looking from Youngmin to Kwangmin and back to Youngmin.


"Far from it, we never have been close, I may not remember my past but I still remember hating Youngmin hyung since we were little." Kwangmin was glaring coldly at Youngmin.


"What happened? Why can't you remember your past?" Minwoo was worried.


"None of your business." Youngmin said before Kwangmin could say anything.


"Hyung! Be nice!" Kwangmin stood up from the bench and was standing in front of his brother.


"I am not in a good mood, and then we have this person asking questions that are none of his business!"


"Stop it!" Kwangmin slapped Youngmin on the cheek, Youngmin stood there, shocked at the slap, he put his hand on the spot Kwangmin hit.


"Your being so stupid!" Kwangmin was angry, Youngmin turned around and walked away to find Jeongmin and Donghyun.


"I'm sorry." Minwoo was hanging his head, he felt quilty for the twins fighting.


"Don't be, Youngmin hyung is like that a lot. Anyway, to answer your question, I don't remember anything from my past, so I am not sure how I lost my memories." Kwangmin rubbed the back of his head.


"Maybe you'll remember someday." Minwoo smiled at Kwangmin and put his hand on Kwangmin's shoulder.


"I hope." Kwangmin giggled. Kwangmin quickly froze.


What's happening? Kwangmin didn't know what was going on, he felt cold, freezing cold even though it was summer.


"Hyung?" Minwoo looked at Kwangmin's face, he was very pale.


"Are you alright?" Minwoo got worried and scared.


"I'm alrig-" Kwangmin couldn't finish his words, his vision went black and he fainted.

 

---------------------------------------

So, here is the first chapter. This is longest chapter I wrote in all of my fanfics, and it only took me one night. ^^ Longer chapters always take me about 3 days, but this one didn't. =D

I made Youngmin a jerk. =(