SEVENTH ENCOUNTER

UNEXPECTED

Suzy tried to convince herself that she'd get used to the new set up between her and Myungsoo. 

Days dragged on likee months everytime she'd think that Myungsoo and her had been drifting apart slowly. 

For what ever reason brought the change in Myungsoo, Suzy still hoped for what is best. 

She tried to concentrate on other things rather than do things that would make her think of Myungsoo.

Suzy and Myungsoo completely avoided each other. Athough Myungsoo would text her, she still felt that Myungsoo's really trying to make space between them. His answers are always playing safe or he'd somethimes change the topic. 

Suzy's hopes suddenly spiralled down to the ground. 

As a girl who's very protective of her pride, Suzy decided not to dwell and make Myungsoo see that she'd always be the same even if Myungsoo changed. She also went out from hiding and would not avoid Myungsoo anymore. 

But everytime she and Myungsoo would ignore each other, her heart will ache, something she had never felt before. 

Just as when Suzy was about to give up hope, Myungsoo surprised her one day, as his old usual self towards Suzy, cheerful, child-like and asked Suzy if she wanted to eat lunch with him. Suzy agreed, thinking that Myungsoo and his girlfriend had ressolved their issue. 

She was about to go home already, Suzy made her way to the school gates, as she neared the gate, her friend who's also close to Myungsoo's girlfriend approached her. 

"Suzy, Myungsoo and his girlfriend already broke-up."