START

UNEXPECTED

So what to do now?

Actually it had been months since Suzy had last heard of Myungsoo. She's now on her last year in high school. Perhaps the most critical and life defining stage of her life. And it is only but natural for everybody to shut-off with the rest of the world and seriously focus on their studies. So she hadn't checked on her mail nor on any of her social networking accounts for sometime. 

But with all that has been happening in her life right now, every once in a while she'd think of Myungsoo. Especially on days when she is stressed from all her schoolwork. She'd often look out of thier classroom window and reminisce on the days when Myungsoo was still around. 

And all the while, her life never felt the same. As if there was something lacking. Excitement, fun even inspiration.

There had also been some changes in Suzy. The once always smiling, fun, and bubbly Suzy had somehow changed back into her shy and quiet personality. She wasn't outgoing compared before and preferred to stay inside the classroom. 

It took alot of effort and convinving for her to get used to her new life. Even her friends became worried and always found ways to cheer her up. 

Months had passed and Suzy started opening up and gradually returned back to normal. 

That when she's teased or being reminded of Myungsoo she's able to laugh it of. 

Still, even if she'd moved on, everytime that she'll go on-line to check, 

there had been no, single email, status update or anything regarding Myungsoo. 

"you promised."

Christmas, nothing. 

Passed university entrance examinations, nothing. 

Not even a single hello. 

It is a little bit cruel for Myungsoo not to say anything for months after assuring Suzy that he'd contact her soon. 

Suzy was adviced by her friends not to make the first move to contact Myungsoo in order for her to save her some pride. If ever Myungsoo did really want to contact Suzy, he had immediately did so. And since it had already been months, Suzy had given up.