wounds

UNEXPECTED

"Ya, Kim Myungsoo, don't you ever try being a hero again. You may seriously get hurt next time.", Suzy spoke in Korean. 

Myungsoo and her were inside a different infirmary. Myungsoo sat on the hospital bed while Suzy was treating his wounds in his left arm after falling on some glass debris when he pushed Suzy away from the falling cabinet.There were only the two of them inside the room. The two of them were waiting for Myungsoo's x-ray to check of he need to get further treatment. The two of them kew what they were doing. 

Myungsoo laughed and watched Suzy tend to his wounds. 

"So that is you're way of thanking me.", Myungsoo said half seriously in korean too. 

"Aishhh, stay still.", Suzy said. She was cleaning his cuts. It wasn't at all serious but still needed attention.

"Ouch, are you doing that on purpose.", Myungsoo smirked because of the sudden stingingy sensation of the cleaning solution. 

"Sorry.", suzy simply replied. 

Actually, Suzy felt burndened by what had happened. She always made and effort to avoid Myungsoo more ore less be in debted with him by saving her. Deep inside Suzy felt very confused. 

"Suzy, I can manage go rest.", Myungsoo took the applicator from Suzy's hands but she resisted. 

When Myungsoo looked at Suzy, she just raised one eyebrow and continued what she was doing. 

''Won't you even say thank you to the man who saved your life?", Myungsoo said. 

Suzy knew that he was only joking sarcastically. She also felt Myungsoo's effort to bridge the gap between them and it's only her who keeping her own pride up. 

"Ya, Kim Myungsoo can't you keep still and shut up for a moment?", Suzy said pretending to be annoyed. 

Actually, Myungsoo was enjoying this moment. Suzy was really close to him and he felt like her guards were down and the two of them may work things out at that time. But what he really felt glad about is the skinship between him and Suzy. He didn't think of throwing himself heroically on Suzy to save her from getting hurt from the falling cabinet, he also didn't think of the consequences that may follow. He only acted according to his instincts.  Suzy's warm body near him actually made him frightned, holding her made him feel weak. And he really did feel exceptionally glad when he saw Suzy's worried face when she saw him lying on the floor, hurt. Pain really set in when he didn't see Suzy around at first. She immediately got up and asked for help for him to be transferred away from the chaos in the emergency room. 

"It's a good thing my face didn't get scratched, the face girls fall for hard.", Myungsoo said. 

"Don't flatter yourself too much.", Suzy said. Myungsoo felt suzy's grip tightened around his cut. 

"Ouch! What was that for!", Myungsoo wailed. 

Then both of them started laughing. It has been a long time since the two of them shared a laugh without inhibitions. 

"But Suzy, aren't you hurt somewhere?", Myungsoo said as he reached out his free hand towards Suzy's face gently touching her cheek. Myungsoo's eyes penetrated her and his very brief touch mixed all her emotions up. It felt warm on her cheek. Suzy shook her head and looked away. 

"No, thanks to you...... I'm really ok, trust me.", Suzy replied instead. \

Myungsoo smiled at her. The two talked, primarily ended up in bickering. Myungsoo started praising himself from what he did while Suzy reiterated that it was nothing. Suzy had finished cleaning his wounds and soon the results came and Myungsoo was fine.