SECOND ENCOUNTER

UNEXPECTED

Days and weeks passed. 

Suzy was informed that currently, Myungsoo is in a relationshiip wiTh one of his batchmates.

Suzy tried hard not to be affected from it. But day after day, Suzy and Myungsoo kept in touch. Through text messaging. 

The two of them would comfortably talk with each other through the phone. Suzy ofcourse kept her distance and knew her limits. Myungsoo is already taken. 

In school, Suzy would always avoid Myungsoo discretely. But there would always be situations that it can't be helped but to cross paths with each other. 

Suzy, who's gradually becoming confused with her self. Even self-proclaiming that she doesn't know herself anymore tried to ignore Myungsoo whenever they would meet. 

At one time, Suzy saw Myungsoo coming towards her, smiling at her but Suzy decided to ignore him for there are lots of people around. But Suzy had no choice but to walk pass Myungsoo who's a few more steps away. 

Myungsoo and Suzy was walking nearer to each other. Suzy tried divert her attention and pretend that she didn't see him. 

But then out of nowhere Myungsoo jumped infront of him. 

"Why do you keep on ignoring me?", Myungsoo said. 

Suzy just smiled at him and took one step forward. But Myungsoo blocked her way. She took another step on the opposite direction but Myungsoo again blocked her way. 

"Ok, here you go. HI THERE MYUNGSOO!", Suzy said sarcastically without the courage to look at Myungsoo's face. 

Then Myungsoo stepped back to make way. Myungsoo handed Suzy a bottle of orange juice. And smiled. 

"For you, I just noticed you like those things."

Suzy can't help herself not to laugh at the incident. 

"Why are you laughing?", Myungsoo cluelessly asked. 

"Nothing, By the way thanks. No I don't have to go all the way to the canteen.", Suzy cheerfully said. 

After that, Suzy felt relieved. But she didn't know why.