realization

UNEXPECTED

While in line, Myungsoo and Suzy stood side by side. The concert gates had just opened and there was a fair long line of concert goers. Suzy was thankful for Myungsoo's consideration towards her and she actually thought that Myungsoo was cool for doing such thing for her. Myungsoo turned his head to check if she fine and saw her lookin at him. Myungsoo also realized how much that the two of them had evevoled and how much still remained the same.

Suzy although only on her jeans, chuck taylors and a simple oversized shirt yet remained to be loyal to the Seoul style, which she normally wears because of its comfort even during their high school years and yet it didn't cease Myungsoo to notice how much have Suzy changed. Physically, she had grown taller, still almost as tall as he is. Myungsoo was sure that despite Suzy's oversized shirt, what lies beneath it is a well-proportioned, fit, body certainly made for a woman. He need not to see much skin. Suzy's legs weren't slim nor to muscular but it seemed like it can go on forever. And there was something about the way she looked, something that Myungsoo wasn't able to see before. A glow that wasn't present before. It was hard to describe. Though she looked tired, Suzy would always smile and would do everything effortlessly like she usually does. Suzy was still the warm, well-manner, kindhearted girl that never fails to smile even if the odds aren't favorable. 

On the other side, in Suzy's mind, she was thinking of what could have become if they weren't separated before. Though they were regularly intouch, Suzy thought that they might have even lost contact of Myungsoo didn't move. She had the realization that things do happen for a reason. Maybe for them, the distance it between them and the trials are the one responsible for them to be together at that moment. If not for it, they might have not realized the importance of each other. Despite of the hardships she had went through, her longingness for him and the constant torment of being not able to see each other in person for a long time was something she had to be thankful for. Though she wasn't expecting nor was she sure of her feelings, she still had to be thankful that they had remained friends. 

She also thought of the things that the two of them had missed along the way. Myungsoo didn't have the honor of being Suzy's first boyfriend eventhough he was her first love. Also their first prom together and attending the same college together. Growing up in a sense that they would mature within each other's watch. And maybe the chances of developing ang becoming into something more than that.