ending part 1

UNEXPECTED

The feeling is as loud as it is clear. The thing, that certain feeling Suzy had been trying so hard to find. 

For years, Suzy had been through too much. Confusion and despairs but the only thing that she'd always clung on was hope. 

Love keeps walking in and out of her life like airplanes landing and leaving on airports. Though love wasn't the only thing she had in mind, it played a crucial role in her life. It had lifted her up untill the skies but then as she suddenly falls, love had once failed to catch her. 

This time, love comes walking in.

She'd sense changes in her ways. 

As much as she can help herself, she'd often find herself looking for Myungsoo. A day wouldn't be complete without seeing him. And when he's infront of her, her heart would raise and when he smiles the whole world stops. Cliche... but it happens all the time. As if there's only her and Myungsoo. At nights, before she falls asleep, she'd recall the moments between them. It was as if she's like a girl going through her first love. She'd feeld sad if she'd wake up in the morning and not find a text message from Myungsoo. And when they'd text at night or talk at work, Suzy was always at loss of words but is always wanting for more conversations. 

Nothing feels the same. 

Everyone noticed the change between the two of them. Many had noted and rumors have spread that there is really something going on between them. They would spend every spare time together. And when they are together, there'd be no inhibitions between them. As for Suzy who had been waiting all her life for a moment like this, as much as she wanted to fight the feelings, it just kept on pilling on top of one another and Myungsoo was the cause of this. In his own little ways, unlike the typical way boys aproach the girls,Myungsoo did things, though small, would certainly leave a heavy impact on Suzy. As this kept on going, the more Suzy's feeling changed. 

And even their dreams were all strange. 

Maybe, both of them are just waiting for an opening so that they could simply pull the string.

Now more than they realize, from where they stand, asleep or awake. Love finally comes walking in. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy pouted as she walked across her hotel room.Everybody in the hospital knows that she's staying in a hotel at the mean time. News travels faster than light and when Myungsoo knew about her situation he immediately approached her. Unexpectedly, Myungsoo offered her his apartment instead of staying in the hotel. She was thinking whether she'd take his offer or not. She told her aunt that she'd eventually stay in a friend's house that is why if she'll stay longer in the hotel she'd be short in money, originally she planned to take care of everything herself. 

It's not propper for a girl to stay in a guys house. She said. But on the contrary he was her friend. Nothing wrong can happen. Suddenly flashbacks came rushing through her brain and she tried to shrug them off. She's left undecided when Myungsoo texted her asking if she's interested to move in with him temporarily. 

The following days, Suzy felt like she was riding on a roller coasted constantly. She can't focus well at some point and would always find herself day dreaming and in deep reminiscence of her high school days and when she realized that what she'd been thinking of she'd get goosebumps out of it. Everyone noted how clumsy she becomes when Myungsoo is not around and when she becomes unsteady when Myungsoo's name is being said. At one point her co-workers by downloading her highschool pictures together with Myungsoo. 

There was even a time when both of them had an emergency over time. While taking their breaks the sat down side by side, they didn't say a word. For minutes they stayed that way, and because both of them were tired, Myungsoo fell asleep on Suzy's shoulder. Suzy smiled and lent Myungsoo her shoulder. 

 

And when Myungsoo's around, even though he's still far from her, she'd know he's there. And like before, she had memorized Myungsoo's schedule and hope for that they'd meet and probably have a bonus lunch together.Just like before she began to smile and be more sociable. 

One thing that was really unexpected was that when Myungsoo suddenly hugged her when they were in the middle of the hospitall crowd. She woke up as if there was nothing really special to happen that day. She went to work and suddenly she sees Myungsoo walking towards her, though she has to do something he caught up with her. At first he stood infront of her. Looked directly in her eyes.He tried to smile like before but seriousness was written all over his face, Suzy tried to pretend as if she wasn't expecting to something to happen and then when she was about to walk away, he grabbed her arm pulled her towards him and Suzy landed on his embrace. Suzy didn't try to contest, she was to overwhelmed and her neurons were in such a mess. 

When she asked him why all of a sudden he hugs her. 

"I haven't hugged you before." and smiled. Patted her on her head and walked away. 

 

There was even a time when both of them had an emergency over time. While taking their breaks the sat down side by side, they didn't say a word. For minutes they stayed that way, and because both of them were tired, Myungsoo fell asleep on Suzy's shoulder. Suzy smiled and lent Myungsoo her shoulder. Imagine a hospital hallway at night, almost empty. They sat on benches that were in the holding area.

 

It was one of those busy days as usual in the hospital, cases in the ER were one to a few to too many. Myungsoo and Suzy hadn't seen each other all morning. Suzy was rushing towards the nurse's station when she a sharp corner and almost had a heart attack when Myungsoo she almost hit Myungsoo who was also in a rush. 

"Ya! Myungsoo, slowdown. You'll get yourself in trouble....."

"Sorry Suzy, I'm reallly in a hurry, I have a proposal to make. See you!"

And he ran off. Suzy stood there watched him as he was out of her sight.