move

UNEXPECTED

"Suzy, my dear. We really need your answer right now, we already gave you lots of time to think. Your aunt's asking you if you can comply with the requirements and she wants an answer as soon as possible.", Suzy's mother practically was nagging over the phone. 

"Mom, I am very busy right now, can we talk later at lunch? Besides I haven't decided yet. I don't really have time for this, I'll call you later and talk, ok? Sorry mom.", Suzy said as she turned her cellphone off and ran after her supervisor. 

Her parents are urging her to move to the states and continue her studies there instead. Perhaps, it would be a big move for Suzy for she had not spent any time away from her home country. But since her aunt had been willing to take care of basically everything she needs if ever she wanted to migrate there, her parents are really eager to convince Suzy to move with her aunt all the more it would be beneficial for Suzy's career as a medical practitioner if she's start her career there as early as soon as possible. 

Suzy had spent a great deal of time weighing the odds and the possibilities when she'd accept or decline her aunt's offer. 

There are countless things, starting from her family and her friends, that are holding her back. But when if it is her future that is put into consideration, her aunt's offer is such a good oportunity not to let go of. 

Suzy shrugged off that matter and tried to concentrate all throughout the day. She was so busy that she even forgot to eat lunch and call her mother back.

It was already near midnight when she came back to her dorm room, she was so tired but as usual, she changed and went to check her laptop first. She was so exhausted and stressed but despite all of that she was still eager to check whether if Myungsoo had sent her a message or an update at least. 

But when she checked, there were no new messages. It had been a about three weeks since Myungsoo had sent her an update, perhaps he to was also too busy. But even so, this made Suzy even more depressed. 

Because she was so tired, she might have expected too much that time and when she didn't get what she had hoped for, she really felt bad. Like a child wanting a toy but didn't got a chance to have one. She wanted someone to comfort her and since she didn't think of anyone else besides Myungsoo who can provide her with what she needed.Suzy was in the verge of crying, 

"Kim Myungsoo, you idiot. All this time and I still always end up with you and get nothing."

She said to herself as she was lying facing the ceiling staring blankly into nothingness while holding back her tears. 

Suzy felt much more at ease, her body became relaxed and she had been more calm as she sorted her feelings into their right places. 

When suddenly her phone rang, filling her dark room, only light by the laptop screen with the somehow annoying call-tone she had purposely set so that it can easily get her attention. She stood up and took her phone from her backpack. 

"Hello, yes mom... yeah.. I know. I already got your point. I know. I can do it by myself....... Alright.... E-mail me the requirements............"

"I am going to move with Auntie in the states......"