it happens

UNEXPECTED

Both of them felt each other's lingering stares and both of them lookes away to dissimulate the awkward situation. For a while they looked around to spot someone they know. And soon they eneded up with no choice but to talk with each other. 

"I never thought you would go to a concert this big, I thought that you don't like to go to places packed with people.", Suzy said. 

"That's why I got us both VIP tickets so that we don't have to stand up with the rest like sardines stuffed in a can.", Myungsoo replied. 

"What? You bought auction VIP tickets. I don't know what to say, I'll pay for it. It's too much.", Suzy said. 

They didn't mind having such an irrelevant conversation in the brink of the concert as long as nobody around understood korean. 

"You see, the things I would do for you. I told you that I am taking you out for a date do you don't have to worry about repaying me.", Myungsoo replied. 

One by one the line moved and neared the concert hall's entrance. When they did, they were guided by a line of bouncers strictly checking them one by one. Myungsoo and Suzy were a foot or two away from the middle of the stage and Suzy can clearly see everyone on stage. Soon the whole stadium was full and the concert will start any minute. 

Near the end of the encore of the concert, Suzy who was really greatful to Myungsoo who made all of that possible, in the middle of a crowd of a thousand people, Suzy reached out and hugged Myungsoo. Without any romantic intentions, she just wanted to express how thankful she is to him. They caught a few people's attention but they didn't mind. 

Myungsoo's attention was fixed in the performance going on, Suzy looked at him and smiled. Myungsoo too was having a good time being familiar to some songs, he would also sing along with it while as Suzy, who was singing all the time, waving her hand upwards in cue with the song's beat, or jumping and dancing aroung to Maroon5's upbeat songs. Shouting, screaming, being a total fan girl, having the time of her life. Myungsoo was so glad that he was able to make Suzy smile and happy. That was all that he wanted. He wasn't asking for anything else to happen nor did he intend to do something else. 

It was a total surprise when Suzy suddenly reached out and hugged him. He didn't notice Suzy move towards him with in the little space they were provided with but he didn't expect her arms to wrap around his neck, with her face near his ear and her head rested on his shoulders. It wasn't long and Suzy was rather playful with her recent action. Myungsoo wasn't able to hug her back. It was the kind of hug you would casually give to someone who is really close to you and you wouldn't mind. But it left Myungsoo really shocked. As much as he was hyped because of the energy surrounding him, he got more hyped and his heart felt like it left his chest cavity. Myungsoo looked at her and managed to smile. He didn't know how he looked like. But Suzy found him still the same, being cool and somewhat poker-faced about what happened despite the inner turmoils he has. 

Suzy placed both of her hand on the area of and formed a triangle with it. The music was loud and it was hard to hear one another. Myungsoo watched her and said. 

"Myungsoo-yah! Thanks. You are the best.!!", Suzy smiled as wide as she can and almost looked funny with her action. Jumping on her place shouting in the middle of a crowd, doing a rock n' roll sign with her hand and doing small head-bangs, saying her sincerest thanks to the person who made her happy. Myungsoo can't ask anything more in exchange. 

Myungsoo just smiled at her. They both were fixated with the performances remaining. They were cheering and having a great deal of fun. 

Like everyhting. The magical night had ended and Suzy and Myungsoo went out of the concer stadium with satisfied smile on their faces. They couldn't ask for more. Myungsoo opened the car for Suzy like a gentle man and offered her a ride home. Both were still hyper and loud, clear signs of having enjoyed the concerts exchanged experiences as if they weren't watching next to each other.