distance

UNEXPECTED

Myungsoo admitted to Suzy that it took him that long to contact her again because he became busy adjusting with his new life in Canada that he almost forgot that there are people waiting to hear from him at home. 

Suzy was open to the reality that Myungsoo's priorities will change once he's there and on top of that is their difference in time zones that is why she had accepted that to talk or to chat with Myungsoo will be a rare opportunity from now on. To Suzy, as long as they manage to keep their friendship alive, that what's the most important for her. 

Suzy had graduated from high school and is now preparing to enter one of the top universities,  and she'd be taking up a course as her pre-med in preparation to go to medschool. 

She had moved out from their house and is now staying in a dorm.

After Suzy entered the university, her life had never been bussier. 

Day after day, Suzy need to juggle her time for studies, in her case plenty of time for it. Her major subjects and her goal to get good grades takes up most of her time as well as to spare sometime to take care of herself. It was something Suzy was ready for. 

Since she was young, she knew that she wanted to become a doctor and now, step-by-step she is trying to fulfill her aspiration to become a doctor and to become one is never easy. 

Suzy is a strong girl and backed with intelligence and natural talent that is why she's able to get by. 

College life is very different from what she thought it would be, though most of her time was spent on studying she too also made sure to get a life for her own. She met new friends and did what any normal college student would do. 

Even in a different environment, Suzy's beauty really stands out from the rest and her wit as well as her warmth towards other gained her a bit of populairity and good set of friends. 

Suzy encountered different kinds of people, in short her horizon widened. She knew of different cultures.She also acquianted herself with people whom share the same interest as hers. 

Suzy had loved someone in her life before but it was in college where she had her first boyfriend and met another one after the first. Also had a few heartbreaks on her own.

Both can be comparable with Myungsoo. Both were kindhearted gentlemen who were sincere with their feelings towards Suzy. Even in terms with their looks, as if after Suzy had met Myungsoo, she had already set her standards. Both were serious as well as Suzy, although sometimes, Suzy would doubt herself if she only saw them as Myungsoo. But in the end Suzy's feelings for them are as real as their feelings for her. 

The only hindrance on her relationships were their studies. Suzy's first real relationship happened during her first year in pre-med, the guy was from a different major that is why their studies conflicted their relationship. Both ended their relationship with good terms. Suzy treasured this relationship because she had learned and grew up in this relationship. Her second relationship began two years after her first relationship. They both had a rough start in their relationship, as Suzy moved on with her past relationship, her classmate who had feelings for her when they were still freshmen had just broken-up with his former girlfriend as he started to have feelings for Suzy. In this relationship, Suzy was able to spread her wings. This relationship had lasted as if they would really end-up for each other. For four years they were together but the thing is the guy had not been able to qualify at the medicine school that Suzy had applied for and was later on accepted. Since both of them had entered higher level of education, and to be in medicine school one must have to sacrifice alot, they ended up having to sacrifice their relationship. 

Amidst all this, Suzy and Myungsoo are still in-contact and remained friends. Suzy and Myungsoo sent messages whenever possible so they are well informed with the happenings with each others life. Suzy grew up to become really beautiful and kind. Myungsoo even joked that if he was Suzy's classmates he wouldn't be able not to admire her and court her.

Over the years, nothing had really changed between the two of them. Still close and open with each other. They would help each other, support and give advice and even comfort one another. Suzy's really happy that even if they didn't turn out to be what she had wanted before, instead of having him as a boyfriend she has now one comfortable friend who's real enough that despite their circumstances never left her side.

Myungsoo was inspired by Suzy and is also in med-school.Myungsoo definately tried his best not to change even if the influence around him. In high school he was known as the asian nerd. When he entered the university, he still studied hard and worked hard. He was still kind, honest and truthful. And in return Suzy had jokingly said that Myungsoo should be the hot asian med-student when he enters med-school and now, he is. 

Both of them knew each other very well. Myungsoo knows about Suzy's relationships but Myungsoo preffered to be single all the while.

Even if they are several oceans apart, eversince that day, the distance between the two of them somehow deminished.