aww

UNEXPECTED

Myungsoo sat down infront of the computer, moved the mouse side-to-side and then the computer screen lit up. 

A smile slowly krept on his face and it was not enough for him to be satisfied. Myungsoo started laughing, soon he was laughing really hard. 

"Keep it down Myungsoo, your father's sleeping.",his mom shouted at him. His laughed so hard thatit can be even heard inside the kitchen. 

Myungsoo immediately tried to contain his laughter. He felt someone enter his room but didn't mind. It was his brother who's staying in the house for a brief vacation from the university. 

"I knew it, you're still not over with that girl.", Myungsoo looked back and it was his brother looking at him, arms in akimbo standing near his bed. 

"What? We're only friends.", Myungsoo answered defensively. 

"Is is wrong for friends to talk to each other sometimes?", Myungsoo added. 

"Well, I'm just saying. Have you told her about your feelings?",his brother replied. 

Myungsoo started to panic and sweat was forming on his forehead despite the autumn chill. 

"Stop it with your nonsense, mind your own business. Go play with your friends..", Myungsoo turned around to let his brother know how annoying he was. 

"Grow up Myung!", then his brother walked out of his room. But before doing so he took a look at Myungsoo's computer screen and found out what made Myungsoo laugh. 

Suzy's new profile photo. One word=derp. Suzy rarely agrees on having her wacky photos taken more or less be uploaded but now she had done it herself and it definately shows a different side of her. 

Two years had passed since Myungsoo went to Canada, and that day was one of the few rare attempts to contact Suzy and the moment when his eyes laid on Suzy's funny new profile picture, nobody wouldn't be able to resist laughing. Especially him who hadn't seen Suzy for so long. 

When the feelling had subsided. Myungsoo began typing........ the rest follows..

While their conversation was on-going, for the first time, if not for his brother, Myungsoo thought that it is now time to grow up. 

Myungsoo: So how's life? What's with the new picture?

Suzy: Life? Everything is great when you're in college.... The picture? don't you like it? it's part of a dare... 

Myungsoo: I still think you're pretty there.....

Suzy: don't flatter me.. you should also change yours....

Myungsoo: I don't like, girls may fall for me even more....

Suzy: don't flatter yourself too much...... hahahahaha

Myungsoo: Suzy, I've got something to say to you, I hope you won't mind or perhaps get angry at me.

Suzy: Why? Me too i have something to say.....

Myungsoo: ok... you go first....

Suzy: there is this guy.. well his my classmate,recently he told me that he likes me, but we're not yet going out....... this thing is new to me..... oh my what to do......

Myungsoo: do you like him back....

Suzy: yeah, I think so, i don't know ... Myungsoo.. i'm so confused... what should I do....

Myungsoo: just do what your heart tells you... i think I have to go, I have to drive my mom to the grocery........

Suzy: ok? but what is is that you're going to tell me? 

Myungsoo: ah... it's nothing maybe next time i'll tell you..... well take care Suzy, don't forget to tell me about your progress with him???? hahahahaha next week same time?

Suzy: hahahaha sure Myungsoo... take care!!!!!

 

"Ok, Myungsoo, that was something.....", Myungsoo said to himself and sighed. 

He probably felt bad at first but as we all know Myungsoo is a kind fellow and would definately understand. 

"Perhaps now is not yet the right time......", Myungsoo added.