maroon5

UNEXPECTED

A few days after Marco's incident, Myungsoo was happily waiting for Suzy in the lobby. He wanted to tell her that he'd been transferred back to the day shifting. Then out of nowhere he saw Suzy's back walking towards the other direction. He called on to her but she didn't seem to respond. He ran after her as he called her but she still didn't seem to notice. When he was able to catch up with her, seem seemed to be more alert unlike a few minutes ago. The reason behind her aparent lack of concern was she was listening to music using her earphones. 

She tookout the earphones that were plugged on her ears and apologized to Myungsoo. 

"Suzy, I have something to say.", Myungsoo grinned like a child desperate of attention. 

"Yes?", Myungsoo had now finally captured Suzy's attention when she replied. 

"Starting next week I am now back in the day shift. That means.....", he was cut of because somebody who was in a really urgent situation ran over to their direction and told Suzy that she is needed somewhere. 

"An emergency delivery on A24.", the nurse said. 

Suzy took out her ipod and the earphones that were hanging from it and gave it to Myungsoo. 

"Can you hold this for me. I gotta go. Talk to you later.", then Suzy ran off. 

Myungsoo looked what was he holding after being relatively shocked in his failed attempt, it was Suzy's ipod, still on, he can hear the music still playing through the earphones. On his way home, while driving he took out her ipod and connected it to his car's music player. 

He scanned her playlist. The songs were all by Maroon5. She had completed all of their albums, she even had videos of their live performances. In his mind, he thought that Suzy must have really liked Maroon5, something he didn't know about her. Then he remembered an incident a few days ago when he saw Suzy infront of a computer, busy over some matter. When he went back, Suzy was gone but the computer was still on, then Suzy came inside, talking to someone over the phone. She sounded frustrated over some matter. When he took a look on the computer, the upcoming Maroon5 concert tickets were already souldout. That must have been the reason why Suzy was upset that time.

Myungsoo smiled and had an idea which he carefully planned on his mind on his way home. He spent the day infront of his computer trying to get a hold of a ticket to that concert.