Conversation

UNEXPECTED

Suzy tried not to re-think about Myungsoo too much.

"Just because a guy tells you that he likes you, your world would fall apart",Cristelle said. She and Suzy were talking on Facetime. It was Suzy's free day and she stayed at home. Itwas already midnight in Seoul and Cristelle was already sleepy. Both of them are still friends over time and would catch up once in a while.

"By the way, who is that guy anyway?", Cristelle added. "Myungsoo.", Suzy simply replied. "EEEH! Kim Myungsoo? That Kim Myungsoo!",Cristelle sarcastically said.

"How come that Kim Myungsoo and the guy you have been telling me all this time are the same, I thought that he is based in Canada and what the heck is doing there?", Cristelle added.

"It just happened to be that way. It's hard to believe it either."

"So, all this time, the guy who took you to the concert, bought you coffee all day, went with you on your rounds, then kissed you on your cheek, is Myungsoo?", Cristelle asked her. "Well that's true.", Suzy simply answered. "So? You told him that you liked him back?", Cristelle asked.

"I Still don'tknow what to say exactly, i'm really confused." "Well it's was all in the pst but let's see what happens. Who knows right? Areyou available now?", Cristelle asked. "you know how busy I am. I don't know if I have time for that."

"Come on Suzy, that's not what I mean...."

"Well, if you really insist....I haven't heard from Minho in a while..."

"So, Myungsoo has an edge?"

"Things are complicated you know."

"I get what you mean.... Suzy,I have to sleep now. I have a proposal presenttion for a new building project, remember?" "Next time, tell me more. And I want details!"

"Fine, go and rest."

"You too, you spend your day well, don't think too much. Matters of the heart settle on it's own through time."

"I hope so."