Morning walk with Jaehyun

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, A Rin wake up and notice that she falls asleep without washing up. Since she wakes up early she goes to the kitchen after shower and gets ready to start the day. She makes a simple breakfast and heats the leftover soup last night. She not very good at cooking but she can make a simple dish. She eats first since she’s hungry.

“Good morning....” Jaehyun greets her from behind. He already changes into his training suit and holds his sports shoes. He saw A Rin sit down at the dining table and have breakfast alone.

“Good morning....” A Rin greets him back. She looks up at him then looks at her phone once again. She feels awkward being alone with him.

“You must be tired last night since you sleep without eat your dinner,” Jaehyun said and take a sit in front of her. A Rin nods and still avoids looking at him directly. Jaehyun can see that A Rin is being shy and awkward with him.

“Are you making all of this?” Jaehyun asked and once again A Rin nods.

“I'd reheat the soup. Today.... You all have scheduled in the afternoon....” A Rin said and look up at him but just for brief.

“I know. The other might sleep in more.... I will go out for a jog for a bit.” Jaehyun said and A Rin looks at her watch. Lemon told her that they couldn’t go out alone for their safety and manager need to company them all the time.

“I will come with you, let me change my clothes first.” A Rin said and go to her room to change. Jaehyun have some toast and coffee while waiting for her. A Rin wears a black hoody, sweat pants and her shoe is red color. She ties her hair.

“Let’s go.” She said right after she stepped on the last stair. Jaehyun looks back at her then smiles. He knows that she just wearing something ordinary but somehow it looks expensive sportswear. It looks simple but stylish at the same time.

Jaehyun leads the way and A Rin walks by her side. He wears his cap down and covered most of his face. He wants to make a small conversation with her but A Rin put on the earphone. She is there with him but she made it feel like he is alone. Either she walks by his side or behind him and she did not make any eye contact with him. A Rin is in her world and taking her morning stroll. She gives Jaehyun his own free time and does not disturb his own private time.

“I’m thirsty.” Jaehyun said when they stand in front of the coffee shop. A Rin did not hear him but she read his lips. She takes her earphone off.

“What do you want?”

“Ice Americano.”

“Ok.” She said and goes in to order. She comes out with 2 coffee in her hand. One is for Jaehyun and warm coffee for herself.

“Where are you going?” Taeyong asked right after they come home. Almost all of the boys were waking up now. Yuta, Haechan and Taeil sit down at the dining table having their breakfast. Johnny and Taeyong drink their coffee in the living room. Mark is still sleeping while Doyoung shower.

“Company Jaehyun for a morning jog.” A Rin said and climb the stair. The way she answered is a bit cold and straightforward.

“You jog?” Johnny asked. He looks at Jaehyun then to A Rin. He doesn’t see how Jaehyun normally looks when he jogs in the morning. His shirt didn’t wet with sweat and he drinks coffee.

“Not jog but walk actually. Go out for fresh air.” He answered and sits down next to Johnny. Jaehyun is speaking t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter