Airport ambush

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We need to them to the airport. Make sure you don’t fall behind and always stay close with us.” Lemon gave instructions to A Rin right before they departed to the airport. A Rin doesn’t understand why she needs to stay close with them. It airport not fan signing or fan meet. After checking all the boys already seated in the van, Junghoon starts the engine and they move to the airport. As usual, A Rin sits down at the passenger seat looking at her diary.

Johnny looks at A Rin from behind. She do what she said. She do her work and talks with all of them as usual. Not even once her mention that night even if they are alone. There is no tension or awkward behavior from her at all. Johnny think A Rin really good at forget that she think is not important but for him it impossible. Everytime he saw A Rin he keep remember that night. It come to him like a flash back. Making his heart beating fast. As if he really aware of it every moment. He could feel how her soft her lips is and how warm her body was in his arms.

Jaehyun seat beside Johnny and he notices something is not right with Johnny. He may look fine and being himself but at the same time he seems restless. He always keeps his eye on A Rin. Johnny and A Rin look fine but at the same time, they act differently when their eyes met. It is awkward between them. Did Johnny like A Rin too?

Jaehyun did not know when he started to like A Rin but each time A Rin smile he found himself smiling too. When she did not around, he found that he will keep looking for her. He also found out that no matter where A Rin stands he always found her first among many people. He could notice a little detail of her appearance too. How she looks like when she ties her hair or let her hair loose. How she looks like when she wears something casually and simple or something formal. How she eats her food. His heart will beat fast when her hand accidentally brush against his hand when they walk. Only recently he knows that he falls in love with her. He hopes A Rin coming with them for this overseas trip but sadly she didn’t.

Junghoon stops the van at the curb. A Rin couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw how chaotic the entrance is. Fans were standing waiting for the boys fully equips with cardboard and camera. Reporter is there too. A Rin looks back at the boys suddenly feeling anxious and nervous. Could she survive this?Taeyong sits in front and his eyes met with her. He could see A Rin expression changes from calm to anxious.

“Now you know....” Taeyong said to A Rin with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter