Mistake

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day, A Rin and Johnny become closer and she also starts talking with other members too. She is not the quiet or silent person and she did not avoid any eye contact anymore. Lemon glad to see A Rin is changing. She has more people on her side. Slowly A Rin behaves more like herself.

Lemon, A Rin and a few more staff including NCT 127 members were in the meeting room. They discuss their overseas scheduled. A Rin will not come but she will assist other teams in Seoul and guide the member to the airport.

“You need to stay focus and always stay closer with them....” Lemon said. Lemon become a different person when she on work. She doesn’t treat A Rin special when they work. Work is work and a friend is friend. A Rin and Lemon have similarities in this and they respect each other.

“Ok.” A Rin said and keep it in mind. Before they go overseas, the boys will have their off day for 2 days. Done with the meeting, A Rin and Lemon still sit down in the meeting room.

“Can you do it?” Lemon asked A Rin if she could stay here alone for a month.

“I’ll be fine. I’m not a child anymore.”

“You are a handful.” Lemon said and A Rin laugh.

“Right?” At that time Jaehyun and Johnny get into the room. They saw A Rin laughing and she looks pretty when she smiles brightly.

“Noona....” Jaehyun called Lemon. A Rin thinks that they might need some space so she gets up.

“Do you want to join us for dinner?” Jaehyun asked so A Rin stops from walk.

“Sure. What do you have in mind?” Lemon asked Jaehyun.

“Gukbap....” A Rin answered instead. She laughs once again when Lemon looks at her. Lemon did not expect her to answer.

“Gukbap? That’s new.” Lemon said to A Rin. Johnny and Jaehyun start to brainstorm where to find Gukbap place.

“Suddenly I feel want to eat gukbap.” A Rin said. Whenever A Rin is in a good mood she always has an appetite to eat.

“Welcome backs my friend.....” Lemon said suddenly in front of Jaehyun and Johnny. She’s so happy to see A Rin back to herself.

“Suddenly.....? Did I go somewhere?” A Rin played along with Lemon. She knows what Lemon said.

“Yes. Glad to see you again my friend. The dinner is on me.”

“OH, YES!” Three of them rejoice.

They go to the old eatery place that famous with gukbap. Lemon also order some soju and beer. The dinner turns out to be a group dinner. They occupied one room so they could have privacy. After dinner, they go for the second round. Junghoon did not drink since he needs to drive them home. The second round is at their dorm. Lemon and Junghoon stop at the supermarket to buy more drinks and late-night snacks.

From karaoke to playing games and drink continue too. A Rin knows that she needs to stop before she is drunk. She stands up and wants to go to her room but lemon holds her hand.

“Where are you going?” Lemon asked.

“I reach my limit.” A Rin answered.

“No...No...” Lemon said and pulls her down to sit down but A Rin loses her balance and fall on Jaehyun laps instead.

“Sorry....” A Rin apologizes and blushing at the same time. A Rin sits down in between Jaehyun and Lemon. They continue playing games, A Rin slowly falls asleep and lean on Jaehyun’s shoulder.

“I will take A Rin to her room.” Lemon said. She has strong tolerance toward alcohol and she still fine. Lemon walked with A Rin to her room then she let A Rin go in her room by herself because she needs to the used bathroom urgently.

A Rin mistaken Johnny’s room with her room so she opens the door and lay down on the bed. Johnny is drunk and asleep in his room. He did not notice that A Rin laying next to him. After used bathroom Lemon goes to A Rin room and sleeps. She did not notice that A Rin is not next to her. A Rin takes her shirt and bra off because she feels uncomfortable. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter