Faint

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                      

A Rin wakes up early. It's still dark at outside. She looks around and saw Jaehyun sleep on the floor. She move to the edge and lean to look at Jaehyun closer. As she looks at him, her heart beating fast. She looks at him carefully as if she paints him in her mind. At the same time, she remembers the day they spend the whole day together in New York. Jung Jaehyun? She asked herself. She wonder why his name remain question mark in her mind as if there is something more mean to his name. They are close but A Rin feel like they are more than a friend. Who is Jung Jaehyun, to her? She couldn't find the right answer but she knows that Jaehyun is the type that helps or staying by her side silently.

Jaehyun moves a bit so she lay down on her back once again. A Rin yawn then looks at the window. The sun will rise shortly. Slowly she walks around Jaehyun to the kitchen and looks into the fridge. Trying to figure out what to cook base on the ingredient they had in the fridge. A Rin looks into the internet how to cook stew. She cut the onions and other things first then she begins to fry the onion and the others ingredient, she feels nausea from the smell. She runs to the bathroom to throw up but there is nothing. Her stomach start to feel uncomfortable.

Jaehyun hears someone cooking in the kitchen and the smell stimulates his hunger. Jaehyun looks up to the sofa but A Rin is not there. He sits down to see if he is right. A Rin awake already. Still half-awake he drags his feet to the kitchen and saw A Rin in the bathroom, kneeling.

“Are you ok?” Jaehyun asked worried.

“I’m fine.” A Rin said and flush the toilet.

“What are you making?” He asked and stirs the ingredient in the pot. Lucky it's not burning.

“Can you help me?” A Rin said and he nods. In the end, Jaehyun is the one that cooks while A Rin gets the fresh coffee ready. Almost all of the boys like to have fresh coffee in the morning. A Rin grinds the coffee bean first then put it on the hand drip. She pours the hot water on top of the coffee bean in a circle. The coffee naturalizes the smell of the food cooking and it making her less nauseous.

Done with cooking A Rin go to her room and taking a warm shower then she goes down after change her clothes. Jaehyun already sits down at the dining table having his toast and cereal. He already washed up and looks fresh too.

“Do you want some?” Jaehyun asked.

“I could take it myself.” A Rin said and take an empty bowl for cereal. It so quiet but thanks to music from Jaehyun’s phone makes it lively. Jaehyun sits down facing the big window so he could see slowly the sunlight brighten the day. The sunlight glows around A Rin and making the beautiful silhouette. A Rin could see their shadow at the wall so she turns her body to look out too. They may don’t say anything much but the atmosphere around them feels calm and serene.

The peaceful morning interrupted by the alarm sound from Taeyong’s room. A Rin and Jaehyun giggle. They don’t know what is funny about it but the alarm sound relay is happening soon after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter