Nightmares

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rin Kim.....” That voice makes her whole body shivering. ‘He found me’. A Rin says in her mind. A Rin doesn’t want to turn back and look at him. She just wants to run away from him. Eric seems to can read her mind. Right before A Rin could run from him, he already holds her arm tight. The next thing he did is cover using his hand. Prevent A Rin from screaming.

Eric pushed her body to the wall hard until she could feel dizzy from bumping her head on the wall. She could taste blood in too. She tried to resist but his grip is so tight and hard.

“You think you could hide from me.....” Eric said and smirks. He feels proud that he could find her after so many times trying. A Rin doesn’t look at him. She either looks down or closes her eyes.

“You’re mine, remember?” Eric reminds her again. A Rin hates that word so much at the same time she feels angry and scares too. She wants to get away from him so badly.

“Look at me!” Eric shouts. She looks up at him and Eric could see so much hate in her eyes. It amused him and makes him feel more excited.

“You look so pretty, do you know that?” Eric said and get closer to her. He sniffs her scent. A Rin could feel his warm breath on her neck. She feels so disgusted and her stomach churning. A Rin shakes her head and bites his hand. Eric slaps her cheek while the other hand still holding her tight. A Rin just tries anything she could. She kicks and pushed him hard until he falls. A Rin takes that opportunity to run as fast as she could. Her hand was shaking so badly and she couldn’t press the right button on the keypad. A Rin could feel that Eric just right behind her and she feel more desperate to go in.

At the same time, Johnny was walking to the kitchen when he saw A Rin from the window. He heard she enter the wrong password so he helps her to open the door instead. The second the door is open, A Rin runs toward him hard. He barely could stand but then hold A Rin in his arms. A Rin is scream makes Johnny surprised.

“LET ME GO!” A Rin said. Johnny let her go but still holding her shoulder instead.

“It’s me, Johnny.” Johnny said. The other boys also surprise to hear A Rin screaming. Jaehyun runs down the stair fast when he hears her from his room. A Rin looks up when she saw Johnny she just collapses on the floor and cried. Johnny saw how scare she is until her whole body was shaking.

“What happens?” Jaehyun asked from behind.

“I don’t know.” Johnny also bewilders too.

“A Rin-ah....what happen to you?” Taeyong asked from the side. Taeil opens the door to check if something or someone at the outside. Johnny helps her to stand up and sit down on the sofa. Doyoung runs to the kitchen to get a glass of water. The boys could see how haggard A Rin looks like. Her lips were bleeding a bit, her shirt was torn a little. Jaehyun feels so upset and angry. He doesn't say anything but he clenches his teeth hard and takes a deep breath. Who dares to do such thing to her?

“Here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter