Answer

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you, Kim A Rin...." Jaehyun said makes A Rin looks into his eyes. She smiles happy to hear that because her love is not one sided. The last firework exploded in the air and suddenly A Rin seem wake up from the sweet dream. She looks up to the sky then back to Jaehyun. Jaehyun also looks up to the sky. He looks so handsome and perfect. She is a lucky girl to have his love but something deep within her make she self aware. She did not deserve this man.

Without saying anything she takes a step back, leaving a gap between them. Jaehyun let his hand go from her. He can feel something is not right. At one moment he so sure that A Rin also likes him but now he not sure anymore. Did he make a mistake? Did he cross the line? He won’t apologize because he really meant it. Jaehyun takes a deep breath and puts a distance between them too. He looks around and notices that most people already leave the place since the firework is over.

“We...we should leave too.....” Jaehyun said stumble with words. They become so awkward.

“Ok.” A Rin said. They walk to the bus station in silence and the gap between them. The place was crowded and someone accidentally bumps their shoulder with Jaehyun as they all walk. Jaehyun saw A Rin keep dodging too. Jaehyun knows it could be a danger for A Rin if she falls so he holds her hand.

“Follow me....” Jaehyun said and walk in front of A Rin.

A Rin follows him closely behind while he acts as a shield for her. All A Rin could do was looking at his back or looks down to his feet as she walks. The bus is there when they arrived at the bus station. When they get on the bus is full and they departed as soon as they in. Jaehyun stays close and holds the bar around A Rin to protect her.

On the train, A Rin and Jaehyun don’t sit side by side. A Rin chooses to sit at different seat instead. Jaehyun keeps quiet and never asked her anything. A Rin maybe feels uncomfortable and burden with his confession just now. He thinks A Rin needs times and he doesn’t want to push her too hard. Jaehyun sits behind her so he could watch her. Soon the train departs A Rin fall asleep. She must be very tired to walks around the whole day. Jaehyun takes that opportunity to sit down on the seat in front of her instead.

A Rin leans on the window and sleep. Jaehyun takes his jacket off and put it on her. He doesn’t want her to be in cold. He keeps looking at her until he falls asleep too. After sleep for a while A Rin awake. She feels stiff on her neck so she does some stretching. Jaehyun’s jacket falls on her feet when she moves. Only then she notices that Jaehyun sleeps in front of her. A Rin picks the jacket up and slowly put it on him. He was hugging himself to keep himself warm.

A Rin feels grateful and touched because he comes here just to find her even though he is tired. His warmth and caring make her falls for him. Sometimes he reminds of her father too. He may quiet sometimes but actually, he listens to her. Even though he is far from her reach but his eye is always on her. When she is not there with him, he will text or call her instead. She remembers what Mr. Kim told her before that someone's eyes will never lied.

From the 1st day she comes, Jaehyun always looks at her and their eyes always met. When that happens he will smile at her and keep doing what he does. A Rin always met the wrong guy and she doesn’t believe her own decision but she really wants to believe that Jaehyun is not like any guy that she known. For not making more mistake she wants to forget what happen just now.

They arrived at their station and A Rin wake Jaehyun up. They go back to their place by taxi. There is only silence between them until they come back. Lemon and Johnny wait for them in the living room.

A Rin smiles at Lemon and behaves like there is nothing happens at all. Lemon look at her with her laser eyes and A Rin knows she is in deep trouble.

“I know what you want to tell me but we’re all tired. Can you save it for tomorrow?” A Rin said immediately before Lemon starts talking.

“If you know why you still do it....?” Lemon asked but A Rin just chuckles at her. 

“I’m sorry to make you all worried.... I’m sorry, Johnny.....” A Rin tells Lemon then to Johnny. Johnny just feels relieved that she is fine.

“It’s ok as long as you’re fine.....” Johnny said.

“It’s not ok....” Lemon said.

“Good night....” A Rin said to all of them. A Rin, Johnny and Jaehyun walks toward the stair but soon they all stop when they hear Lemon's voice.

“Where are you going, young lady?” Lemon stopped A Rin but A Rin just glance at her.

“I’m pregnant, cold and tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter