Threaten

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                               

When Jaehyun arrived at the hotel, he realise this is the same hotel where he met A Rin for the first time. He smile when that come to his mind. As he walk into the ballroom, he saw A Rin among the crowd. His heart feel full when he saw A Rin smile fondly at him. No one else is matter now because his eyes only see A Rin. 

After the dinner party, Jaehyun brings A Rin to the rooftop. He want to confess to her again. That night the rooftop was empty. Only have a few small trees. Now it fully decorated in the Christmas theme. The fairy lights were hanging above. It was simply beautiful. Likes always no one is here. It feels like this is their private garden. The cold breeze blow makes it colder. A Rin tightens her jacket around her body more. Jaehyun saw A Rin feel cold so he holds her hand.

“Follow me....” He said and walk toward the edge.

“What are we doing here?” A Rin asked. She looks around at the night city view. Jaehyun smile before answers her.

“You may don’t remember but this is where I first met you.....” Jaehyun said.

“Here?”

“Yes. It’s 2 years ago....” Jaehyun said it makes A Rin surprise but fascinating too. She doesn’t have any recollection.

“If it was 2 years ago..... It must be my father’s birthday dinner.” A Rin said and Jaehyun remembered. A Rin told him this once before. That was the last time they celebrate his birthday. A month before the accident happens.

“You’re wearing a short burgundy dress. I was fall in love at first sight.” A Rin surprise to hear this fact. 

“I wish I could remember that night.... What did I do to make you remember me?” A Rin asked. Once again Jaehyun smile when he thinks of that night.

“You take your shoe off and walk on the grass bare feet..... You look so confident and comfortable. Your smile was bright and you look pretty when you smile like that.”

“Now I’m not pretty?” A Rin jokes. Jaehyun chuckles.

“A little.....less.” He jokes too. They have a fun conversation and did not realize it snowing. Jaehyun looks up so did A Rin. It’s getting colder so Jaehyun hugs A Rin tight. A Rin did not refuse this. She wants to feel his warm again. A Rin likes to smell his perfume or scent. Jaehyun always wearing the same cologne and it becomes his trademark. It's smell sweet woody and A Rin think it kind of y smell of cologne.

“I....love you....” Jaehyun said. He sounds not confident but A Rin just look straight into his eyes. He's smiles because he could see that A Rin also love him back. A Rin put her hand on his chest then she holds his jacket collar. Slowly she pulls him closer and kisses his lips.

“Why you did not tell me that you love me too?” Jaehyun asked when she broke the kiss.

“Because I’m not sure if my answer.....” A Rin still looking for the right words to tell him about her feeling.

“Now, are you sure?” Jaehyun asked.

“I’m still not confident..... Tonight could be my greed or impulsive and maybe tomorrow I might regret what I do tonight. But one thing that I’m really sure is I want you to be happy.”

“I’m happy when I’m with you....” Jaehyun said and A Rin smile at him.

“Thank you..... For comes to me.” A Rin said and Jaehyun kisses her again.

A week later....

A Rin was helping NCT 127 with their comeback. She stays and helps the production team as much as she could. A Rin keeps running around from the MV set to her dance studio. At the end of the day, she always falls asleep in the car when Lemon fetches her. This time they release their 1st album in Japanese. Lemon and A Rin not only assisted the production team and they also need to schedule their next performance too. Most of their performance will be in Japan next month.

Nowadays Lemon always sleeps over since she always fetches A Rin from her dance lesson. A few times when their scheduled become too hectic Lemon and A Rin slept at the office. From dance lesson, A Rin goes back to the office and help Lemon with works.

Year-end is always busy for any idol groups and there is award season too. They will perform almost every day and need to coordinate their clothes too. Lemon sometimes wonders how A Rin could cope with all of this. With work that always demanding and dance lessons at night. The way Lemon saw A Rin lifestyle is no different than NCT 127. They also have dance practice if they don’t have any performance. The different broadcast station has different performance too.

That night A Rin and Lemon sit down at the living room to have their late-night snack while watching TV. The boys also come home at the same time. They stay in the living room for a while and eat a little. In the end, no one watches TV. They all fall asleep. Taeyong and Doyoung go to their room to sleep. He wakes them up and asked them to sleep in their room but no one responds since they are too tired.

The bright light shines on A Rin and she forced to wake up. She covered her eyes with her hand and peeping in between her finger. The bright light is from the glass window. She blinks a few times before looks around her. She saw Lemon sleep on the sofa across her while Yuta and Johnny sleep on the floor not far from her. Mark sleeps on the other sofa while hugging the pillow. A Rin notices that she slept on someone’s hand instead of a pillow. So she turns around and saw Jaehyun by her side. Jaehyun wakes up too and turns his body to facing A Rin. He still sleepy so he opens a bit of his eyes to looks at A Rin.

“Good morning.....” He whispered in a hoarse and husky voice. A Rin smiles at him. Jaehyun closes his eyes again and pulls her more in his arms. He kisses her forehead and let A Rin snuggling more in his arms. A Rin and Jaehyun sleep for a little bit more.

Lemon wake up and saw almost everyone sleep in the living room. No one is drinking last night but it seems like everyone is drunk. Jaehyun sleeps while hugging A Rin like she is his pillow. Then Johnny awake and the second he opens his eyes he saw A Rin lay down not far from him. The coffee table was in between them.

“Good morning....” Lemon said in a low voice. Johnny a bit surprised but then he nods.

“Did we drink last night?” Lemon asked. Johnny shakes his head.

“We all are dead tired that’s why we sleep like a log last night.” Johnny answered and sits down. His morning hair is so messy. As soon as he sits down he tidies up his hair using his finger as a comb.

“Then why are you sleeping here instead of your room?” Lemon asked.

“Too lazy and too sleepy....” Johnny answered. He keeps looking at A Rin and Jaehyun then he smiles. Times will help him forget A Rin. He gets up and Lemon also gets up at the same time. Lemon looks at him then both chuckles.

“I need to use the bathroom....” Lemon said.

“Me too.” Johnny reply and they go to a different bathroom. Lucky in this house has 4 bathrooms.

Taeyong wakes up early so he starts making a simple breakfast. Johnny and Lemon also help him in the kitchen. Jaehyun hears the noise and someone talking not far from him so he opens his sleepy eyes. He saw Mark and Yuta were talking. They look half-awake too. Mark’s eyes barely open and his morning hair so messy like a bird's nest on top of his head. A Rin still sleeps soundly by his side. He looks at her and he feels contented. All he wants is A Rin by his side every day.

“You need to wake her up..... If not we will be late.” Lemon talks to Jaehyun. She stands not far from them.

“Yes, Ma’am.” Jaehyun answered. Lemon walks away from them then her eyes met with Johnny. Each time she met Johnny’s eyes, she felt bad but there is nothing she could do. A Rin clearly loves Jaehyun too. Johnny smiles a bit at her as if telling her that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter