Responsibility

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She is pregnant.” The doctor said. Johnny and Jaehyun surprise with the unexpected answered from doctor.

“Pre...pregnant....?” Johnny stumbles with the word. He asked because he thought he hear it wrongly. 

“Yes, 2 months.” Jaehyun looks at Johnny and he feels something is not right. It can't be right, Johnny deny silently. How could this happen? Without expecting anything wrong from both of them, doctor keep telling them what they should do to take care of A Rin. After doctor left, they both still standing at outside the room. Still astounded with the news. Jaehyun looks up when he hear footstep approach them. Lemon is here and looking worried.

“Where is A Rin? How is she?” Lemon asked right after she comes.

“She is resting now.” Jaehyun said in calm. He trying his best to stay calm. Lemon goes inside to see her and Jaehyun drags Johnny to the park. He had a feeling that Johnny know something. Maybe that's why A Rin and him looks awkward but at the same time closer too. 

“You know.....?” Jaehyun asked Johnny but Johnny shakes his head. Johnny sigh deeply as he look down to his feet. Johnny suddenly feel so guilty and shame of his mistake. If he could turn back time and undone it.

“I asked if you know who the father is.....?” Jaehyun asked him again and this time Johnny look up to him. He take a deep breath before answering Jaehyun.

“ME....” He said in a heavy sigh.

“You....? What do you mean?” Jaehyun don't understand. What kind of puzzle is Johnny giving him. Is this a riddle?

“I am the father.....” Johnny said. Jaehyun doesn’t know how to react to this. Suddenly he feel so lost and his legs feel weak. He take a seat on the bench. Jaehyun take a deep breath a few times. 

“You love her.... too?” Jaehyun asked after a few seconds of silents. He feel so heart-broken right now but he think he should be more rasional and mature. He ready to hear their story. Johnny sits down next to him.

“I don’t know.....” Johnny answered. He doesn’t know what he felt toward her. He can't find the answer to describe his feeling. Jaehyun feels so angry when he heard Johnny answered him. What kind of answer is that? Jaehyun can't accept his answered.

“You’re crazy!” Jaehyun said and pull Johnny collar. He upset but when he saw how lost Johnny look. He let go of Johnny's collar. Jaehyun let out a deep sigh.

“You sleep with her.....but you don’t love her?!” Jaehyun asked while clenching his teeth. He tries his best to stay calm. Johnny is his friend after all.

“It a mistake. We’re drunk that night.” Johnny explains. Jaehyun sigh once again. It's just an excuse but things already happen.

“What you want to do now?”

“I also don’t know.” Johnny answered honestly. For a while, they both sit down there silently before they go inside to see A Rin and Lemon. They stand outside the room and saw Lemon looks so angry while A Rin sits down on the bed looking lost. Johnny and A Rin both lost with this suddenly news. None of them prepared for this big news. Suddenly they feel the heavy burden on their shoulder and hopeless too.

“Tell me who the father is?” Lemon asked A Rin then she saw Johnny and Jaehyun at outside. A Rin remain silent. There is so many things in her mind right now. First she worried because of Eric found her again and now her pregnancy. 

“Do you know?” Lemon asked Johnny and Jaehyun.

“They don’t know......” A Rin answered for them. Finally she spoke. Lemon look at A Rin but she could see that A Rin are determine to keep the secret.

“A Rin-ah....” Lemon trying to persuade A Rin to tell her everything. Lemon shake her head lightly. Suddenly Lemon remember Eric.

“Don’t tell me it’s Eric....” Lemon said. For the first time, Johnny and Jaehyun hear his name. Who is Eric?

“Don’t worry he is not.” A Rin answered and she on the verge of crying. Her eyes already fill with tears. She don't want to cry in front of them. She want to be alone and time to think. Jaehyun saw A Rin holding in her tears and try to stay strong.

“Why you don’t want to tell me? What you want to do now?” Lemon keep asking A Rin because she worried of her. Lemon want to help and stay by her side this time.

“Noona, calm down..... Let’s go home first.” Jaehyun said. He hold Lemon arm and slightly pull her up. Lemon give in to Jaehyun and stand up. She take a deep breath to calm herself. 

"Let's go home first. We will talk later." Lemon said. Jaehyun and Lemon go to the counter to fill the form for discharge A Rin from hospital.

Johnny helps A Rin to stand up. Jaehyun gets into Lemon’s car while A Rin gets in Johnny’s car. Johnny and A Rin need time to be alone and discuss what they should do next. 

“You don’t need to worry. I will handle this by myself. All I need is you to be pretends that you don’t know.” A Rin told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter