A day with Jaehyun

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

Today is their free and easy day. There is no scheduled the whole day so Jaehyun plans his day out with A Rin. He carefully chooses his outfit and he needs to make sure that they won’t late for the show tonight. After having a cup of coffee he goes find A Rin. He go to her room and knock. After heard permission to open the door from A Rin, he open the door. He saw A Rin just wakes up and sit down on the bed. She still half awake and looks adorable but pretty with her messy hair. jaehyun smiles.

“Good morning....” Jaehyun greets her from the door and she looks up to him.

“Good morning.....” A Rin greet him back and yawn.

“Get ready. We need to go.....” Jaehyun said make A Rin confused.

“Go where?”

“Be my photographer and videographer for a day.” He said make A Rin more confused. Did she hear him correctly?

“What?”

“This is my favour.” Jaehyun said makes A Rin nods.

“Give me some time to shower first.” A Rin said and Jaehyun patiently waiting for her in the living room.

“Let’s go.” A Rin said when she get down to the living room. A Rin wear something casual and comfortable as usual. 

“Just follow me.” Jaehyun said and A Rin nods, surrender.

Jaehyun leads the way. He looks so excited and in a good mood too. A Rin smile when she saw how happy he looks like. She let Jaehyun be her guide for a day today. They walk in Central Park. The weather seems so nice and the sky painted in blue color. Its perfect weather for a walk and stay outdoor. It's between summer and fall so the tree starts to change their color too. Some were still green. Some of the dry leave fall on the street making the crisp sound when they step on it. A Rin tell Jaehyun some information that she know about the building surrounding the central Park.

“Are you hungry?” He asked.

“Yes.”

“Let’s have brunch....” He said.

He takes A Rin to the cafe in Central Park. He orders 2 sets of burgers and brings it to their table. They take their time to eat their burger while looking around the park. A Rin surprise when a wild squirrel comes closer to their table. Jaehyun laughs and shows his dimple. After finished their brunch, Jaehyun takes A Rin to row the boat.

A Rin takes his picture and video from now and then. She knows what Jaehyun tried to do. It’s like how he records his daily life to upload to their Youtube channel. This could be a day in New York City with Jaehyun.

“This could be very physical activity.... but it worth it....” A Rin warns him first before they start sits down in the boat.

“I want to try.” Jaehyun answered her in an excited voice just like a kid wants to ride a ‘Mary go round’.

“Ok, don’t say that I don’t warn you first.” A Rin said. A Rin tries this before and she feels tired after rowing a few meters away from the dock. But the view from the lake is worth it. Jaehyun starts to row the boat even after a few meters away from the dock he still looking fine. A Rin thought that a man like him that exercise regularly this could be nothing.

That time A Rin couldn’t enjoy the ride because she felt tired of rowing but today she could enjoy it and looks around more in a relaxing way. It’s sunny but it not that hot because of the breeze. Jaehyun happy that this plan is not backfired. He worried if A Rin couldn’t enjoy this relaxing afternoon because of hot and humid. They take a picture together for memories.

Johnny and Doyoung plan to go out together while the other wants to sleep and rest. Johnny wants to meet A Rin asked her maybe she likes to go out with them.

“Good morning....” Johnny greets Lemon. She sits down in the living room doing her work.

“Good morning....”

“Is A Rin wakes up already?” Johnny asked.

“She’s out already....with Jaehyun.” Lemon answered without looking at Johnny.

“Jaehyun? Where?”

“Don’t know. Why?” Lemon asked and this time she looks up to Johnny. She saw something in Johnny and it seems upset but then he smiles brightly. Hiding what he felt and if someone doesn’t know him maybe they will think it nothing.

“Nothing....” Johnny said and opens the door again.

“Ohh by the way noona.... Doyoung and I will go out now.” Johnny did not forget to inform her.

“Ok. I will let the other staff go with you.” Lemon said and Johnny just nods then walks out. Lemon doesn’t want to involve in their love life or their privacy but if it involves A Rin Lemon will get involved, definitely. She knows it still too early for her to freak out but if that happens, she will make her move too.

Jaehyun and A Rin take a taxi to the Empire Fulton Ferry Park. They walk around the park then they sit down at the bench while looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. Jaehyun secretly taking her picture from behind. He wants to hear A Rin talk about herself more. There is nothing that he knows about her except that she likes to drink sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter