Guardian

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Rin still goes dance practice but she minimizes her movement and takes precaution. She still doesn’t know what she should do with her pregnancy yet. She keeps listing the pro and con in her mind and because of that, she didn’t pay attention in the studio too.

“Noona, are you sick?” Hongjong asked. They take a short break. They all sit down on the floor while Mingi and Jongho lean on the mirror.

“Not so well....had flu a bit.” A Rin lied.

“Then you should rest at home.” Hongjong said but A Rin just smiles.

“I think I will get sicker if I stay home.” Hongjong smile at her back because he can relate to that too.

“Let’s go eat.....” Seonghwa suggest.

“Ok.”

All of them take their jacket and go out to have their lunch at the nearby place. A Rin looks at the street when they walk. As usual, she saw the same car park nearby. A Rin just ignores it and pretends that she is fine even though she is scare and anxious at the same time. She did not know any time Eric will come and get her.

At the restaurant, A Rin saw a cute toddle with her mother. She keeps looking at her and smiles too.

“She is cute and lovely, right?” Yunho asked because he also saw that little girl too. 

“Yes.” A Rin look at him and nod.

“Do you like baby too?”

“I.... do.” A Rin admits it. She does like children but she does not sure if she could do a good job to raise them. Her own life is a mess right now.

Johnny stands at the rooftop of the SM building alone. He takes his time to think about what he should do for his future and A Rin too. He needs to think about it carefully and calmly. There is many thing that he need to think about. When he found his answer he goes to Lemon to confess to her.

“I’m sorry.....” Johnny said after they stand at the rooftop where there is no one around. Johnny knows Lemon will protect their privacy and he needs her blessing too. Lemon is the only family member of A Rin that he knows. For now, approval from Lemon is important for him.

“Wae...?” Lemon asked in confused. She knows the only thing that makes Johnny serious and apologizes is when he does something wrong.

“Did you make some trouble?” She continues.

“Yes... a big one.”

“What is it....?” Lemon ready her heart and mind.

“I’m the father of A Rin’s baby.....” Johnny said after he takes a deep breath. Lemon looks at him and she just don't believe what she just heard. She just stares at Johnny without saying anything.

“How.....” Lemon asked in confused and dumbfounded. There is so many question in her mind right now and that only words she could say for now.

“It’s my mistake.... we both drunk that night. I thought it a dream but...... I know what I’d said may sound like an excuse but I really mean it. I’m sorry and I will take my responsibility on A Rin.” Johnny explains while stumbled over words. Lemon takes her times to digest the news she just heard. She take a deep breath and think calmly.

“Johnny-ah, I’m glad to hear that but at the same time, I’m worried too. I’m worried about you and A Rin. What should I do with both of you?"

“For now I need your blessing more and help me with A Rin.....” Johnny plead. He want Lemon to understand him, at least.

“As A Rin’s friend I want to thank you and I want you to make her happy...... But as your manager, it’s won’t be an easy road for you and A Rin. I hope you ready to face your consequences is. Please protect A Rin and I will do whatever I could to protect both of you.” Lemon said make Johnny smile a little. Johnny glad to hear that. He will worried about himself later. For now, A Rin and his baby is more important.

“I will do my best to make your friend happy and protect her as well.”

“Thank you.”

Johnny waits for A Rin at outside of their dance studio. He borrows Lemon’s car for today. While waiting there, Johnny saw a black car park on the street. He just ignores it even though he feels something is not right with that car. When he saw A Rin walked out from the studio he goes out.

“What are you doing here?" A Rin asked. Surprise to see Johnny outside of the dance studio. She thought that Johnny know something about Eric.

“I need to talk with you.” Johnny said and he opens the door for her. Without saying anything she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter