Confession

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s getting cold now so A Rin wears something warmer. Before she wears her thick jacket, she looks herself in the mirror. Her baby bump is visible now. She smiles when she rubs around her tummy. It feels strange but happy too. Day by day her body is changing now. Now she is 12 weeks of pregnancy. Her morning sickness is not that bad anymore. Her appetite slowly comes back too. Lemon watch A Rin and she smile too.

“Do you happy?” Lemon asked and she nods.

“Very much now....Isn’t it fascinating that little A Rin is inside me now?”

“Little Johnny too.” Johnny added. He was grinning and stands at the door. He looks happy.

“Twin? You hope for a twin?” Lemon asked makes Johnny and A Rin turn to look at each other.

“No....It can be a boy too.” Johnny said.

“Aaahh.....” Lemon said. A Rin put her jacket on and they all walk out to have dinner.

After the dinner, A Rin walks close with the other staff and NCT member. As they walk on the street, A Rin saw a poster stick on the wall. It’s a firework at Yamagata province. It 4 hours distance by train ride. She stands still read the poster until she doesn’t notice the other already far ahead. Ginzan Onsen is one of the places that she really wants to visit.

“A Rin, do you like some dessert?” Johnny asked and turns to looks at her. He stops walks when he doesn’t see A Rin. Almost everyone stops walking and started to look around when they notice A Rin is not with them. Jaehyun saw A Rin is behind a couple of people and she looks at the poster.

“She’s there....” Jaehyun said in calm and start to jog lightly to her.

“What are you doing?” He asked and looks at the poster too, curious. He wants to know what makes A Rin so lost in her thought.

“Firework....” A Rin said as she looks at Jaehyun with a smile like a small child asking for candy. Jaehyun read the detail and it on the next day. He is afraid they can’t make it as they have worked at that time.

“Maybe next time.... we have....”

“I know....” A Rin said and walk away from the poster. She does not sulking or upset but she calm.

“You like a firework?” Jaehyun asked and follow her closely by her side.

“Appa like to take me to watch the firework.” A Rin said without saying anything else. Firework reminds her of Mr. Kim and mostly it a happy memory.

“Dessert?” Johnny asked when they are close.

“Yes, I love too.” She answered. Jaehyun and Johnny could see that tonight A Rin has an appetite to eat.

The next day, A Rin follows them to their scheduled and she helps Lemon as much as she can. At the end of the day, she was exhausted. She falls asleep immediately after a shower. Don’t even touch her dinner. Lemon and the other let her sleep.

A Rin wakes up late the next day and saw everyone is gone already. A Rin called Lemon and she let her rest for the day. A Rin sits down on the couch and watches the garden suddenly she remembers about the firework. She looks at her watch. If she goes right now she still could make it to watch the firework. She could take the last train to come back to Tokyo too. Without wasting more time, she gets ready. On the way out she saw one of the junior staff. He must stay to settle some other work.

“Could you tell Lemon noona that I’m going to Ginzan Onsen?” A Rin said with a grin. She knows Lemon will scold her if she knew.

“Sure. Do you have work there?”

“Some personal stuff.” A Rin said and leave.

Just like what she plans in her mind. She goes to the train station and bought a round trip train ticket. Luckily she makes it for the earliest train so she won’t waste time waiting again. She could use her spare time to walk around and eat too. On the train, she takes a nap so she has a lot of energy to walk around later.

A Rin arrived at Ginzan Onsen late afternoon and her tummy was rumbling. She hasn’t eaten the whole day so she stops to eat first. She still has plenty of time to look around before the firework starts. Lemon call while she having her meal.

“What are you doing?” Lemon asked checking on her. Jaehyun and Johnny keep asking for her.

“Eating.” She answered shortly.

“What you do for the whole day?”

“Sleeping and do nothing.... I think I could gain more weight like this.” A Rin said make Lemon smile.

“What a happy life. I want to lay down and do nothing too.” A Rin chuckles because Lemon doesn’t know what she doing right now. Luckily the restaurant is not that busy so it not noisy.

“Busy....?”

“No b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter