Breaking news

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lemon just came to work when her junior assistant manager runs to meet her in the lobby. He seems rushing and urgent too. Lemon doesn't like what she feels right now. It smells trouble.

“I’m sorry but you need to see this.....” He said and gives her a tablet pc. Lemon sigh when her bad premonition is right. She read the headline only and it enough to make her heart beating so fast. ‘One of NCT 127 member is a father to be.’ There are a few pictures of Johnny and Jaehyun with A Rin but her picture is blurry. What she scared of is happening. The second Lemon saw this she immediately think of A Rin and Johnny.

“Follow me....” Lemon said and goes to her table. She needs to do something to protect them. Lemon organizes her thoughts and listed things that she needs to do before passing it to her junior assistant manager.

A Rin wakes up and feels fresh this morning. She washes up and goes downstairs for breakfast. Her tummy rumble already. Taeyong and Johnny in the kitchen make something but the house seem empty right now.

“Good morning....” A Rin said and pour a cup of coffee from the table. The coffee smell wakes her sense and lifts up her mood. She thinks maybe because she had a good night's sleep.

“Good morning.” Johnny greets her back with a quick glance. A Rin could see that both of them working hard to cook something delicious this morning.

“Just wait for a bit I will serve breakfast for you shortly.” Johnny said while Taeyong shakes his head with a little smile. That smile of him seems like a scoff. Did he just making fun of Johnny or he thinks the breakfast won’t come as soon as Johnny predicts?

“Where are the others?” A Rin asked.

“They have some works....” Taeyong answered.

“Works? What kind of work? I did not know that they have scheduled today.” A Rin said. She checks their scheduled every night before going to sleep.

“It..... personal work actually like dance training and learn language.....” Taeyong said. A Rin just let it go since it personal time. After breakfast, A Rin sits down at outside to read her books and sunbath too. Johnny and Taeyong go up stair doing their own things.

The bell ring so A Rin runs to the door to check who it is. When she saw Mrs. Kim she froze. The storm is here. There is no more peaceful anymore. A Rin opens the door and lets her in. A Rin stands in front of the door ready to greet her. She prepares herself mentally to confront Mrs. Kim.

Johnny runs down the stairs when he heard the bell ring. He saw A Rin stand in front of the door like she expecting someone. He remains to stand behind her to see who is coming. A Rin body is stiff and tense too. The door open and he saw a woman in the late ’40s or maybe early 50’. Her appearance is like a successful businesswoman with her suit making she look more sharp and strong. She takes a glance at him once before looking at A Rin again. Without saying anything, she slapped A Rin makes Johnny so surprise. He immediately walked to A Rin side but A Rin holds out her hand. Stop him from going more.

“Eomma.....” A Rin said. Johnny becomes more surprise to hear that. How could she slap A Rin just like that without saying anything? A Rin try her best to remain calm. She feel so embarrass right now. How could she slap her in front of Johnny? A Rin touch her cheek once and lock her eyes on Mrs. Kim. A Rin determined to stand firm on her believed and choose of life.

“This is why are you staying here? Because of him?” Mrs. Kim asked irritating tone. 

“It’s not because of him....” 

“Then because of your pregnancy?” A Rin surprise to hear that from her. How did she know about this? Did Lemon tell her? Then someone opens the door making A Rin heartbeat almost stop. The slap from her mother is hurt but seeing Eric is more painful. Now she knows who told her.

“Eric told you?” A Rin asked. It’s so obvious who told her but A Rin still asked her. She did not believed that Mrs. Kim could trust Eric more than she trust her own daugther. Mrs. Kim did not look at A Rin but her focus is on Johnny. Eric smirks like he enjoys what he saw.

“It’s a fact. You’re staying here because of him and your pregnancy. I can’t stand to watch you waste your life anymore.”

“I did not waste my life. I’m living my life now.....” A Rin voice a bit higher now. She at the verge to lost her patience. She clench her fist tight. 

“This you call life.....? Kim A Rin, what you want to show to me? Your failure? You already hit your rock bottom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter