Love at first sight

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

That night A Rin eats a lot and she’s laughing too. Jaehyun feels relieved but at the same time feel worried too. Is she really better or pretend to be better? The next day, A Rin starts working again. Lemon give her some light work since her body still need time to get better fully.

A few days later A Rin calls Mr. Hugo and tells him about her miscarriage and her desire to dance again. Mr. Hugo arranged a place for her to learn dance. She working at day and dance at night. She wants to be busy so she doesn’t have time to think something bad for her mental health. Lemon let A Rin do all the paperwork and settle everything that enquires her to stay at the office. The reason why Lemon let her do all the paperwork is that A Rin will be less go out to meet Eric or reporter.

About a week she living like there is no tomorrow. She meets Jaehyun or the others less too. The only time they saw each other is when she working. A Rin thinks that her dance studio is far from home and it’s best if she moves out too. Living with boys is not an option anymore. 

At lunchtime, A Rin brings coffee to their dance practice studio and Lemon was there too with them.

“I bring coffee......” A Rin said makes them all look at her. Haechan runs toward her first and grabs his coffee. He’s happy to see coffee more than A Rin. Johnny shakes his head when he saw how childish Haechan is sometimes.

“What a pleasant surprise....” Lemon said makes A Rin chuckles.

“Because I have favors to ask....” A Rin said makes Lemon stop from takes her coffee.

“Let I hear it first only then I will think either to take that coffee or not....” Lemon said.

“Ok.” A Rin said and they all sit down on the floor.

“I will move out this weekend.....” A Rin said makes them all silent. Jaehyun sigh deeply while Johnny keeps staring at A Rin. Lemon already stand up, ready to storm out from the room.

“Can you listen first....?” A Rin said in soft. She almost pleads to Lemon.

“Ok.” Lemon said and cross her arms in front of her chest. She will listen but unwilling to understands.

“My dance studio is far from home and it difficult for me to go home at night. I always take a taxi since the bus stop running already.”

“I could fetch you....” Lemon said.

“For how long? If you follow them overseas, how should I go home then?” A Rin said.

“If we go that’s mean you go too.....” Jaehyun answered firmly this time. A Rin looks at them one by one. The atmosphere here becomes so awkward and tense. No one stand by her side this time. They all strongly disapprove her decision.

“How about my dream then should I forget it too?” A Rin asked makes every one of them remain silent, thinking. A Rin looks at Taeyong. Most of the time the only person that could think rational and don’t follow his emotion.

“Don’t look at me. I do feel it’s not safe for you to live alone too.” Taeyong said.

“For now Lemon and I will fetch you home. No matter how late it is. End of discussion.” Jaehyun answered and Lemon walk out from the room. Jaehyun follows Lemon too.

“I could fetch you too if they both busy. I’m sorry, I couldn’t agree too.” Johnny said makes A Rin sigh. A Rin doesn’t know how else to convince them anymore. For now, she put aside about moving out.

It was a weekend and everyone is at home at that time. A Rin and Lemon sit down at the dining table discuss their work. Yuta, Haechan and Mark play video games in the living room. Johnny, Jaehyun, Taeyong and Doyoung play board games while Taeil playing with his guitar. Their peaceful afternoon soon interrupted with a bell ring.

“Did you expect someone?” A Rin asked Lemon.

“No, did you, boys?” Lemon asked and they all said no. Taeyong goes to the intercom and saw someone. He freezes then look at A Rin.

“Who is it?” A Rin asked as she could read his expression.

“Your mother.” They all look stiff and curious like a Meerkat.

“What?” A Rin asked and run to the intercom. Taeyong was right. It’s Mrs. Kim.

“I will go out.” A Rin pushes the button to speak with Mrs. Kim outside. She runs to her room to grab her jacket.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Lemon asked.

“No....” A Rin said and put on her shoes. Before going out she looks at Jaehyun first. She smiles at him to ensure that she will be fine.

A Rin goes out and saw Mrs. Kim were alone. She looks like her usual self. Standing tall and straight like everyone is beneath her. Mrs. Kim has the biggest ego among people she ever knew.

“What are you doing here?” A Rin asked.

“I want to speak to you.”

“You can say what you want here.....” A Rin said. Sometimes A Rin wonder from where they start become tense and cold like this? A Rin wants Mrs. Kim to be like any mother out there. Warmly embrace their daughter and become their daughter's best friend. A Rin envy when she saw other people could easily hug their mother and jokes around. Why she and Mrs. Kim don’t have such bonding?

Mrs. Kim starts to walk away from the gate to her car. It’s a cold day. The sky looks gloomy and cloudy. The cold breeze makes A Rin zip up her jacket. Mrs. Kim seems did not affected by the cold breeze. She looks in front of her without any expression. She is the ice queen a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter