Eric is back

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the house, A Rin sits down at the living room watching TV and have some coffee while Lemon and a few staff go out. Enjoy their free time. A Rin knows that Lemon always goes to the same place every time she comes to New York.

3 years ago, Devon Robinson was A Rin’s teacher assistant and Lemon’s fiancée, died. They been dating for 4 years and will get married 6 months later. It will be autumn at that time. Devon is very close with A Rin and because of him A Rin and Lemon know each other too. That’s how Lemon got her nickname too.

At first, Lemon does not know about A Rin and when she saw A Rin and Devon together she misunderstands and jealous. But after Devon let her met A Rin and explain everything, they become close. Devon closes with A Rin because she reminds him of Lemon. They both Korean and living in a foreign country to chase their dream. Maybe because of that A Rin and Lemon become blood sisters. Lemon may older than A Rin but they can get along just like a friend. Sometime A Rin will tease Lemon saying that she is her no.2 mother. Every time A Rin has show Lemon will come and watch. Lemon watched her show more than her parent.

Devon involved in the accident and coma for a week before he passes away. A Rin stays by Lemon side all the time. That time too A Rin having a hard time because of Eric and she didn’t tell Lemon about Eric at all. Lemon was mourning and A Rin keeps it a secret until now. Lemon only knows Eric was her ex-boyfriend and when A Rin had an accident on stage, Lemon already move back to Seoul and working at SM Entertainment.

Lemon likes to come to the cafe where they always come before. She will spend hours there. Until now Lemon still remembers and loved Devon.

A Rin’s phone is ringing. She answers it without looking at the screen.

“Where are you?” Lemon asked right after A Rin answer the phone. There is no need for A Rin to check the caller. She knew the voice very well.

“Being lazy on the sofa......” A Rin said then Lemon stays silent like she doesn’t have anything to talk about. From her voice A Rin know Lemon need her now.

“Do you want me to come and get you?” A Rin asked instead.

“Can you?”

“I’m the best driver in New York. What do you think?”

“You’ll drive?”

“You’ll see....give me 30 minutes.” A Rin said and hang up.

A Rin changes her clothes into something that perfect for Saturday nightlife. A Rin wears black leather short wrap skirt with a long sleeve black shirt then match it with a black ankle boot. It’s been a while for her to dress up for the nightlife. She carried a small shoulder bag. When she gets out she bumps into Taeyong and Yuta.

“Where are you going?” Taeyong asked while look at A Rin from head to toes. He never sees her dress up like that before. She looks hot and pretty.

“Do you want to come? I want to comfort a friend of mine.” A Rin said. She saw how they dress up and it perfect for tonight.

“Comfort in this kind of dress up?” Yuta asked innocently.

“Yuta-sshi, this is New York.” A Rin drops the hint. Taeyong smile then Yuta nods.

“Are you coming or not?” A Rin asked.

Lemon can’t close when she sees A Rin show up in that style with Taeyong and Yuta tag along. She just shakes her head and sighs.

“Let’s go. It’s been a while.” A Rin said and hold Lemon’s arm.

“Araso.” Lemon surrendered.

The place that A Rin brings them is to the rooftop bar where she knows the manager. A Rin was working part-time here before. Taeyong and Yuta smile when they see the ambiance and the setup on the rooftop. The music could be heard from everywhere. Some were dancing along with the music while some just sit down and enjoy their cocktail.

“Hello, Rin.” The Manager Mr. Wolfgang greets when A Rin gets close to him. He stands very near the entrance.

“How are you?” A Rin asked him. She's smile at himthen look around for the empty table.

“I’m fine. It’s been a long time and you look great.”

“Thank you. This is my friend....” A Rin introduces her friend to Mr. Wolfgang and he shakes their hand.

“Go in and your first drink is on me.” Mr. Wolfgang said.

“Thank you.”

“Enjoy your night.”

They go in and enjoy the music. A Rin doesn’t drink alcohol since she needs to take care of them. Taeyong stands up when he saw a few people stand up and dance at their table. Yuta and Lemon also join him dancing. A Rin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter