Double the trouble

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun approaches A Rin's car and knocks on the window. A Rin was resting looking absently in front. She doesn’t look too well. When he knocks on the window A Rin a bit surprised but when she saw Jaehyun she just smiles and opens the door.

“What are you doing?” Jaehyun asked.

“Nothing....”

“Do you want to take a walk with me?” Jaehyun asked.

“Sure.” A Rin answered and get out of the car. Jaehyun notices that A Rin wearing a beautiful black dress. 

“Going somewhere today?” Jaehyun asked after they walk a few steps. A Rin smiles while looking up to the night sky.

“Today is my father's death anniversary.” She said in calm.

“Jinja....?”

“Yes. It’s been a year since he has gone. He was sick.....” A Rin said then look at Jaehyun. Jaehyun looks down on his feet as they walk. 

“Mian...I don’t know.” A Rin wonders why people always said sorry every time they hear about someone passing away. Did they feel sorry for talking about them? Or sorry for the loss?

“It’s ok, you didn’t know.” A Rin answered with a smile. She don't mind to talk about him. For A Rin talking about him makes her remember him more. Tonight A Rin did looks different than usual. She looks solemn and her smile looks like she’s forcing it.

“You miss him?” Jaehyun asked carefully. Afraid if it makes A Rin sad or uncomfortable. 

“Yes, a lot actually. He was the only person that takes my side no matter what. People called him daughter Pabo.” A Rin said with a smile. Jaehyun feels relieved when A Rin answers his question in a calm and relaxed manner. 

“He loved you a lot....” 

“He does but protective too.”

A Rin begins to talks more about her father. It’s been a while for her to be so talkative. When Jaehyun saw this side of her, he just smiles and found it adorable. She smiles and laughs a lot too. Talking about her father brings back the sweet memories she has when she was little. They sit down at the nearby cafe. Jaehyun order coffee and some desserts too. Jaehyun likes to see A Rin being herself tonight. Even though he did not have any chance to talks but he enjoys listening to her stories and he learns more about her too.

“Even on his bedridden, he still reminds me to find my happiness.” A Rin said makes Jaehyun nods agree with her father's statement.

“Happiness may sound easy but actually it’s the most difficult thing to do and find.” Jaehyun speaks what in his mind.

“It’s easy..... As long as you let down all the worldly greed or focus on the small happiness.” A Rin answered. Once again Jaehyun realized how he fell in love with her. A Rin may look soft or weak but actually, she is smart and brave. It’s not easy to stand up on your feet once you’ve fallen. Only the brave will ready to take the challenge once again. A Rin never stops impressed him.

****

Like a habit, A Rin checks on the street for Eric but he is not here. It’s been a week alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter