Nice to meet you, Suh Johnny

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Rin washes up and changes her clothes before going down. She saw Johnny at the dining table already. The long table is full. The only empty seat is next to Johnny. A Rin takes a deep breath and sits down. Pretend that nothing happens between them. Quietly A Rin eats her breakfast and listens to their conversation.

“Hyung, where are you this morning? I couldn’t find you.” Mark said and Johnny coughs and spills soup from his mouth. He smiles then wipe his lips calmly. A Rin looks at Mark then to Johnny. She wants to hear his excuse.

“I’m going out for a bit.” He answered. Mark did not ask him more and the topic change already. Jaehyun look up to Johnny but since A Rin just next to Johnny, he could see both of them look awkward and stiff when Mark asked whereabouts Johnny this morning. When the topic changes both of them seem relieved. Did they share a secret?

After breakfast, they go to the studio for dance practice. A Rin sits down at her desk and does her work. The whole day she busies going up and down following Lemon then they go out for a while to meet someone. Lemon also does not know about this person. A Rin surprised when she saw Mr. Hugo waiting for them at the coffee shop.

“Rin Kim....it’s been a while. How are you?” Mr. Hugo asked when he saw A Rin. Lemon looks at A Rin then to Mr. Hugo.

“I’m fine, Mr. Hugo. How about you? Still teaching?”

“Yes and I’m open up my own dance studio. It’s good to see you here.” A Rin smiles then introduces Lemon to Mr. Hugo. What a small world. After a short conversation, they bring Mr. Hugo to SM Entertainment. A Rin keeps telling herself that she does not interested in what Mr. Hugo doing here.

A Rin and Lemon sit down at the cafeteria having their coffee and a short break before resume their work again. Mr. Hugo go down with all the NCT 127 members for a coffee and saw A Rin.

“Can I join you?” Mr. Hugo asked.

“Yes sir.” A Rin said and let Mr. Hugo sit down in front of her. The other also joins their table.

“What are you doing now?” Mr. Hugo asked A Rin and the boys a bit surprised to see A Rin know Mr. Hugo.

“Working as Assistant Manager for them.” A Rin said and Mr. Hugo smiles brightly.

“Then I’m not worried anymore.....” Mr. Hugo said.

“You have great Asst. Manager by your side.” Mr. Hugo continues and looks at Taeyong.

“I’m not doing that anymore, sir. I’m quit....” A Rin said bitterly and she tried to not show that she is uncomfortable right now.

“I heard what happen to you and you are healing well too.” Mr. Hugo said.

“I am but I’m quit.” A Rin said and looks up to Mr. Hugo. The boys also look at her. She wants to stop talking about herself right now. She don't want to be in the middle of their attention and the way they look at her makes her feel uncomfortable.

“I think we need to go first. We still have some work that we need to do....” Lemon said. She needs to do something so she could pull A Rin out from this situation. She know too well when A Rin don't feel good or uncomfortable. A Rin tend to clenching her hand when she nervous or her body become stiff. Then she will look down avoid other eye contact.

“Ok. See you around.” Mr. Hugo said.

“May I know how do you know our Asst. Manager?” Taeyong asked Mr. Hugo after A Rin and Lemon away from their table.

“Before I start with my own dance studio, I’m working for a big dance academy and I’m a teacher for modern dance. Rin Kim was one of my students. Rin is one of my best student. She has a bright future and she receives a lot of big offers too. Broadway could be her main stage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter