THE END

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

                        

****1 YEAR LATER****

Jaehyun walks in Central Park alone. He smiles as the memories of A Rin come to his mind. It was clear as the day. He misses her so much. The weather seems the same with that day too. He takes his time to stroll around then he stops at the cafe where they have brunch. He also orders the same thing they had that day. He looks at in front of him and the image of A Rin smiling comes to his mind. If he knows this will happen, he will take a lot of her pictures. He could look at her whenever he misses her.

Jaehyun's handphone ringing interrupted his alone time.

“Where are you?” Jaehyun could hear Lemon's voice from the other side of the line. He picks it up without looking at the screen. He knows no one will look for him other than his team member and Lemon.

“Still here....”

“Are you coming?” Lemon asked.

“Yes. I will meet you there.” Jaehyun said and off the line. He wants to be alone. He sits there for a while more before going to meet Lemon and the other at the theatre.

This show he couldn’t effort to miss at all. He wears something simple but presentable. He really takes his time to style his hair and carefully choose his clothes. He doesn’t want to appear trying too much or too little. He wants to look natural but still gives a good vibe. It’s difficult to please someone that has the biggest meaning in his life.

As he walks into the theatre he looks around for a familiar face but saw none. He keeps walking among the people and saw Lemon talking with someone. She was surrounded by his team member. She looks so beautiful in her white dress. Her brown long hair is loose and she did not even style it. It looks messy but strangely she nails it as if she styles it that way.

“Jaehyun is here....” Johnny said and Jaehyun gives her the bouquet of flowers.

“Thank you.” She said with a bright smile. She looks well but loses some weight again. She must be very busy nowadays as she has show around the country and Europe too. It might not a big stage and sometimes she did not even on stage.

“This is Jung Jaehyun..... Jaehyun, this Kim A Rin.....” Lemon said introduced them as if he never knew her before.

“Nice to meet you, A Rin-sshi.” Jaehyun said in formal way. It feels awkward and distance but it for A Rin's sake.

“Thank you for coming. Lemon said you all are my fans.” A Rin said but she seems don’t believe it.

“Yes....” Taeyong answered for Jaehyun and Johnny. Jaehyun smiles as he tries not to cry in front of her. He feels relieved that A Rin is alive but at the same time he misses her so much. He wants to hug her tight and never let her go again.

“Thank you once again.” A Rin said then someone calling for her.

“I need to go. Please enjoy the show.....” A Rin said and leave them. Lemon put her hand on Jaehyun’s back.

“Smiles.... and be strong. One day she will come to you again.” Lemon said. Jaehyun only could nods.

What happens to A Rin? That night doctor could save her once again after her heart stops beating and thankfully she did not fall into a coma. She’s unconscious for 2 weeks. She wakes up and looks confused first. She did not remember what happened in the past few years. She did not even remember that she stop dancing because of the lighting incident. She doesn’t even remember a thing about Eric or her father passed away already. It's really hard for A Rin to accept the truth about her father passing. Lucky Mrs. Kim is change. She and Lemon stay by her side all the time until A Rin better.

A Rin stay in the hospital for a month then she had some physical therapy. Jaehyun and Johnny also stop visiting her because the doctor thinks it will make her more confused. It’s best if they approach her when she is well and ready to meet anyone. That’s why they take their time to introduce themselves to her until now.

Soon after A Rin discharge from hospital, she flies back to New York and dance again. This time Mr. Hugo helps A Rin to settle down. She not only challenges herself in Modern dance but hip hop too. A Rin is back being herself. She did not afraid to accept the challenge and with Mr. Hugo, she works in various fields. As a dance trainer and choreography too. Every time Jaehyun knows that A Rin is coming to Seoul for work, he will come and watch her from afar secretly. If he happens at the city where A Rin has show, he will come and watch her show. Jaehyun patiently waits for her.

Mrs. Kim and Lemon is their middle person when Jaehyun wants to know about A Rin. Mrs. Kim’s changes now. She is not the ice queen anymore, Mrs. Kim stay by A Rin side all the times when she's in hospital. She becomes warm and cares about A Rin. Sometime she will have lunch or meet Jaehyun over coffee to tell him about A Rin. Mrs. Kim really hopes that A Rin could remember Jaehyun back. She wants A Rin and Jaehyun to be happy.

After the show, Lemon, A Rin and the boys go to have dinner together. This is the first time they have dinner together after what happens to A Rin. They order a lot of food and have wine too. They all talk about something casual and sometimes about work too. A Rin looks at each one of them and feels strangely familiar.

“I feel like this is not our first time to dinner together like this.” A Rin said makes every one of them quiet.

“Wae....?” Lemon asked to avoid the awkward silence.

“I feel close to you all and comfortable too.” A Rin said makes Haechan and Yuta laugh awkwardly.

“Maybe you imagine of us before....” Mark said in jokes makes A Rin laugh a little.

“Can we be are friend?” A Rin asked. Johnny suddenly remembers their conversation at the SM rooftop. Johnny just smiles as he looks at A Rin.

“Sure you can.” Taeyong answered for all of them.

After dinner, they all take their own separated way. A Rin goes back to her apartment using a taxi while Lemon and the boys go back to their hotel. Tomorrow they will fly back to Seoul.

The next day, A Rin comes to the airport to send them off. A Rin surprise when she saw so many fans at the airport. A Rin had to call Lemon so that she won’t miss her or the boys too. A Rin stands not far from the entrance waits for them to come. Lemon gets off from the van first and saw A Rin near the entrance. The second Taeyong get off the van, the fans start to run to get closer to the van. Leaving A Rin in surprise. Lemon walks toward A Rin and let her stay close with them.

“Stay close to me....” Jaehyun said to A Rin. A Rin looks carefully at Jaehyun and faintly her memories come and overlap with what Jaehyun told her before. It’s not déjà vu and A Rin knows it. It happens before. A Rin follows them until the departure gate. She bid goodbye to every one of them but she feels heavy to let them go especially Jaehyun. Her heart feels ache when she did so.

“Keep in touch and take care of yourself....” Lemon told her.

“I know and you too. I’ll see you when I see you.” A Rin jokes make Lemon smiles.

“What kind of words is that?”

“That means I will never say goodbye to you. We will meet again sooner or later....”

“Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter