Fight back

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   

Detective Yoo runs after Eric. A few staff help Jaehyun and Johnny and they call 911 too. They pick up a few pieces of a small metal rod on top of their back. Johnny coughs and looks at Jaehyun.

“Are you ok?” Johnny asked Jaehyun.

“Yes.” They are lucky that the lighting did not fall directly on their body. They stand a few inches away from the lighting.

A Rin wiped her tears when the buzzing sound disappeared. She stands up and looks at the stage once again. Jaehyun and Johnny still lay down while the other runs to check on them. A Rin turns her back on them and walks out from there.

Taeyong saw A Rin walks away. She did not even check on Jaehyun.

“A Rin....” Taeyong said it makes all of them looking for A Rin. Lemon still confused and she can’t think clearly. She only looks at A Rin leaving. Jaehyun pulls himself together and sits down first. He feels a bit dizzy. Johnny and Jaehyun had a few scratches on their face because of the shattered glass from the lighting.

“Call A Rin.” Jaehyun told Lemon. Lemon looks at Jaehyun then to her phone. She saw a few misses called from A Rin but she still shocked. Her hand was shivering and she don't know what should she do.

“PARK SOO JUNG!!!” Jaehyun shouts her name to wake her up. Lemon takes a deep breath and looks at Jaehyun.

“Call A Rin.” Jaehyun told her again. Lemon passes him her phone.

“A Rin tried to call me a few times.” Lemon said. Jaehyun unlocked her phone and saw the miss called. He dialed A Rin’s phone number. After a few rings, A Rin picks it up.

“Where are you?” Jaehyun asked in rush worried about her.

“You’re fine....” A Rin feels relieved that Jaehyun is fine but her voice sound so low. A Rin in a taxi right now, on the way to meet Eric.

“Yes, I’m fine. Where are you?”

“I need to go somewhere first....”

“Where? I will come with you....”

“I will come back. Just wait for me a bit.”

“Are you alone?”

“Hmmm..... Jaehyun-ah, I love you.” Jaehyun cried because he felt like this will be the last time he will hear her voice. Her confession is like a goodbye message from her.

“Come back to me and say it in front of me.”

“Araso.” A Rin voice lost her will already. A Rin ready to die tonight.

“Kim A Rin....You must come back to me. Alive....” Jaehyun said and A Rin hangs up the line. Jaehyun looks around him.

“A Rin....” Only that Jaehyun could say because he felt a heavy lump in his throat. Johnny calls Detective Yoo using Lemon’s phone. Jaehyun stands up and looks at Johnny. He can’t sit down and waits only. He needs to do something. As if Johnny could read his mind he nods.

“Let’s go.” Johnny said to Jaehyun.

Johnny drives Lemon’s car with Jaehyun while the other taking their van with Lemon. Johnny drives as fast as he could to the address that Detective Yoo gives.

A Rin arrived at Eric’s holiday house. It’s not that big or small and it not that luxury too but it does look beautiful. Detective Yoo called A Rin before he arrived. He will come and capture Eric first. A Rin goes inside the house. The main gate and door are wide open. A Rin careful looks around and looks for Eric or Detective Yoo. The living room is in mess. There is evidence that they have some fight and a few blood spots on the floor. A Rin follows the blood spot to the outside.

They’re at the edge of the bridge. The water is frozen near the river bank. Eric stands near Detective Yoo. Detective Yoo kneeled and his head was bleeding. Eric is holding a golf club. Detective Yoo looks bad and he barely conscious. A Rin walks toward them slowly.

“Eric Song.....” A Rin called when she a few meters away from them. She can clearly saw the golf club smear with blood. A Rin wiped her tears and take a deep breath. She needs to be brave and smart now if she wants to save Detective Yoo.

“Welcome Rin.... Do you like my present?” Eric asked in a high tone as he enjoys it very much. That moment A Rin knows that Eric is not only obsessed but psychopath too. Blood making him excited.

“I’m here now. Let him go.” A Rin said makes Eric turn to face her. A Rin surprise when she saw Eric. His eye is different now. He can’t see a thing clearly now. He lost his mind already. There is no human in him. His face smear with blood and his head is bleeding very badly but he seems don’t feel anything.

“Wae...? He’s one of your toys too?” He asked and A Rin looks at Detective Yoo. She needs to do something and fast. Detective Yoo won’t last long plus the weather is getting colder now with snowing. He looks pale too.

“He’s not.... Let him go. I’m here...you want me right?” A Rin said and take a step slowly. She tried to close the gap between them.

“This will be your second present.....” Eric said and he swings high his golf club. In split second the golf club hit Detective Yoo head. A Rin was shocked and she couldn’t move at all. The blood splatter to her face and clothes. Her eyes keep staring at Detective Yoo. Slowly Detective Yoo falls on his back and falls into the frozen river. A Rin tears fall again. Her hand was shaking not because of fear but anger.

“A RIN!!!” A Rin hears Jaehyun’s voice calling for her. A Rin turns to look at her back and she saw Jaehyun run outside with Johnny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter