Plan

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Rin sit down at her study desk when Johnny comes to her room. There are too many things in her mind right now. Seeing Johnny makes she feel antsier and worry. She doesn’t know what Eric plan to do next. It could be more intense that just breaking the rumour to the reporters.

“What are you doing?” Johnny asked with a soft and calm voice. His smiles really melt her tired mind and made her day a bit brighter.

“Thinking of you....” She jokes make him laugh more. Johnny could see that A Rin is worried about him and his friends. He too worried what his future may hold for them but he believed they could go through it together.

“I’m here if you miss me....” He plays along with her and she’s smile. Sometime there is no need to feel anxious or worry too much about things that haven’t happen yet. It makes us miss all the little happiness or things that important.

“I’d make dinner already. Do you hungry?” Johnny asked.

“Yes.” A Rin answered. No matter what happen, she must eat. She need energy to fight. Now is more important for her because she can't let her baby starving too. She is not alone now. She has reason to be strong and brave.

They have dinner together. It’s just like any other days. No awkward or quiet time. It’s always lively and noisy with teasing and jokes. After dinner they still sit down and having coffee with dessert too. A Rin look at them one by one and she makes up her mind. If they willing to gamble their future to protect her she should tell them what actually happen even though it difficult and she feel humiliate. 

“Can I tell you all about a story.....?” A Rin begin and their attention to her.

“Sure. About what?” Jaehyun asked. He sits down next to her.

“ME.” Lemon was sit down in front of her and she looks at A Rin. A Rin smile as if she could read her mind. All of them stay quiet. Didn’t know what they should do now? They are curious but at the same times they feel unsure if they doing the right thing or not.

“4 Years ago..... As you all known, I’m very successful dancer and well known too....." A Rin begin with a smile. Everyone attention is on her right now. Her smile makes Jaehyun and Johnny feel hurt. A Rin still could smile even though it painful for her.

"Just a small mistake I made, my life as a dancer is over. I know Eric accidentally. I mistaken him with my dance partner and he take that opportunity to get close to me.

At first he was kind and nice to me. I loved him too. He changes when he misunderstands of my dance partner and me. He got jealous and thought that we had affair......” A Rin told them the whole story. Jaehyun hold A Rin’s hand tight. A Rin could see Johnny and Jaehyun face distorted with rage. They avoid looking at A Rin as they look down. A Rin wiped her tears. Telling them bring the painful memories that she tried so hard to forget.

“I’m sorry.....” Jaehyun whispered. He know this is hard for her as she is alone and helpless that time. Right now he promises to be with her no matter what.

“You are not alone anymore. You have us right now and I promise you I’ll never let him lays his finger on you ever again....” Johnny said. A Rin smile a bit as she looks at Johnny. She don’t know either to feel relieve or worried. Their opponent is Eric and Mrs. Kim. Eric alone is enough to shaking the whole peninsula if he use his whole power.

Mrs. Kim may don’t have power like Eric but she is very stubborn and always hold on her belief tightly and she willing to go all the way to the end. She never give up and pushing too. One of the reasons why A Rin agrees to study in New York is because of Mrs. Kim. She wants to get away from her. Mrs. Kim know how to drive someone crazy.

The morning comes but it’s not a peaceful morning. The reporter come and flock in front of the NCT 127 house. Lemon does not want to let A Rin staying there so she go out with the boys too. A Rin follow the boys to the SM. At SM building too full with reporter. A Rin follow what Lemon told her need to act like she is one of the staff and always hide her face with hat.

They all in the meeting room with other manager. A Rin sit down next to Lemon and she ready to listen to what the PR and company had to say.

“Are you Kim A Rin?” Ms. Nam asked. She is the speaker for the company executive.

“Yes.”

“Johnny, is the rumour true?” She asked again. She looks cold and strict. Her clothes looks perfectly iron and she sit straight. Her eyes directly look at Johnny with such authority. Everyone is quiet and focus on her only.

“Yes.” Johnny answered her in firm and confident as if he knows wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter