Secret reveal

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                     

“Good evening, ladies.” Eric greets them with a smile. A Rin feels sickening with his masquerade as a good and gentlemen in front of other people. She dying to peel his mask and show to the world who the real he is. To do so she needs to be strong, brave and have some power but unfortunately, she doesn’t have it all. For now it's best to avoid him.

“Let’s go....” A Rin said and hold Lemon’s hand. She wants to ignore him and leave as fast as she could.

“What are you doing here?” Lemon asked Eric instead of following A Rin. A Rin look at Lemon then to Eric. Eric smirk when Lemon ask him. He did not feel surprise or offended to see Lemon mad at him. Lemon's reaction makes him feel excited and amused him.

“Coincidently I was in the neighborhood and saw both of you so I thought that I should say hai to both of you.” Eric said in calm and friendly but A Rin knows it all just an act only. It's not coincidently. With Eric, there is no such thing as coincident. 

“Aahhh.... Since you already say hai to us I think you should leave now.”

“You look well, Rin.....” Eric said instead of leaving. He totally ingore what Lemon told him. He want to make A Rin feel fear and threathen so maybe one day she willingly come back to him without any force from him. A Rin avoid any eyes contact with him. Most of the times she just look down to her feet.  Seeing him still bring fear to her. Eric never change and she could hear threaten in his voice.

“Of cause she’s well now. She also dated someone too....” Lemon said makes A Rin gasp in surprise. Eric does not suppose to know that even though Lemon wants to hurt his pride or simply sharing the good news. Lemon know nothing about Eric. She's provoked him more.

“Ohhh...Good for you, Rin. Send my regard to Johnny Suh.” Eric said but A Rin feels her knees weak now. That’s clearly a threat from him. He knows about Johnny too. A Rin look up to Eric. There is no trace of humane in his eyes anymore. Eric is a mad man. He is a demon in human skin. Looking into his eyes makes A Rin's skin crawling. 

“How...did you....” Lemon did not finish her sentence, she turns to look at A Rin then to Eric back. Eric smiles brightly as if he is a winner now. Lemon could guess there is something that A Rin did not tell her.

Eric walks to their direction but he stops not far from A Rin side. A Rin shivering when Eric stand inches away from her. She just frozen on her spot. She can guess his next move and her body ready for the impact. 

“I guess you did not tell anything to Lemon and Youngho......” Eric said without looking at A Rin then he leave. A Rin breathe in. She did not know that she hold her breath. As Eric walk away from her, she feel relieved for now. 

Lemon hear him clearly and watch him leave. His step is light and confident meanwhile A Rin seems like she loses everything. She shreds tears silently and hung her head low. Lemon take a deep breath, ready her heart to hear A Rin's story.

“A Rin....” Lemon called her softly.

“What should I do now?” A Rin asked Lemon in a bitter smile. That smile of her really breaking Lemon's heart right now. No matter how hurt and pain she felt she never fail to put a smile on her face. A Rin still thinks and worries about other first. Lemon could see A Rin slowly crumble down.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter