Realise

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Official press releases are out already but the reporter still camping outside the SM building. They do not believe it. A Rin stands near the window and watches how chaotic it was at the downstair. She could imagine what Lemon is doing right now. Lemon may take A Rin to work but Lemon does not let her do anything. So she goes roam around until she found a reading space. It's not a big space but the interior is a bit modern but has a cozy feeling. It has a few round tables so they could do some reading and study at the same time. It's like a small library. 

It has been a while for A Rin to read a book. She can’t remember when her last time holds a book. She always busy with her daily routine then after the accident happens she focus on her mental health and physical therapy. Not even once she takes time to spend without doing anything. Just sit still and let your mind wander with imagination. A Rin walks around the bookshelves choosing a book that attracts her attention. After found a book that she wants she choose an armchair near the window that a bit far from the entrance. It feels comfortable too.

A few hours later.....

Jaehyun called A Rin. They want to have dinner and go home together. A Rin handphone is off and he couldn’t find her anywhere. He alerts Lemon and the others.

“I couldn’t find A Rin.” Jaehyun told Johnny. He worry if something happen to A Rin. After he learn about Eric, he feel more concern and protective.

“Call her....” Jaehyun shakes his head. He looks worried.

“Does she told you she goes anywhere?” Johnny asked Lemon.

“No. I’m sure she is here....somewhere. A Rin won’t go anywhere without telling me or you all.” Lemon said in calm. She also worries if A Rin does something behind their back.

“Let’s split out.... I’m worried if she.....sick or faint somewhere.” Jaehyun said.

“Ok.” Lemon and Johnny answered. The others also look for her inside the building. It’s not that big building but where is she going? Jaehyun goes to the last level. Johnny goes to the basement and Lemon goes to the ground floor while the other goes to the other level.

Jaehyun checks every room and studio but it’s empty. He goes to the last room also empty. He goes down one level and saw a signboard at the wall. Relax room. He checks that place before but no sight of her. He checks every room again and asked the staff but they also don’t see her. He goes to the reading room once again and walks around to every corner. Finally, he found A Rin.

The armchair is facing the window and hides her completely from the entrance. She was sleeping while hugging a book. She looks so peaceful and comfortable. Jaehyun kneels next to her. He looks at her with loving eyes. He never thought that someone could make him happy even without doing anything. Right now even only look at A Rin, he could feel such happiness. He wants to hold on to this feeling as long as he could and he determines to protect it.

A Rin opens her eyes when she feels like someone is there with her. She saw Jaehyun staring at her. She smiles at him gently and closes her eyes back when she knows she is safe.

Jaehyun smiles because he found that he totally loses to A Rin now. Her smiles makes his heart pounding hard. She looks pretty and adorable.

“Let’s go home.” Jaehyun said softly almost whispering. A Rin opens her eyes again and looks around. It’s dark at outside now.

“I must be falling asleep.” A Rin said.

“Yes, you did. You have a good rest....I think.”

“I did. It was good nap time.” A Rin stands up and feels energizes. How someone could look so cute even though she is growing up already, Jaehyun thinks. He calls Lemon and Johnny to inform them that he found A Rin.

“Why...?” A Rin asked when they in the elevator.

“You are missing for a while....” Jaehyun said in jokes with a smile.

“Jinja?” A Rin asked don’t believe him. She takes her phone out from her pants pocket.

“It’s off. I think its low battery.”

“That’s why no one could reach you.”

“Sorry if I make you all worry.” A Rin said.

“It’s ok.”

The elevator door opens and A Rin could see Lemon with the others waiting for her and Jaehyun. She feels happy that she has so many people around her that really care for her but at the same time, she feels sorry for making them worry.

“I’m sorry....” A Rin said the minute she walks out from the elevator.

“It’s ok. Let’s go home.” Lemon said.

****

Just like what they plan, never leave A Rin alone. They take A Rin with them to Japan a few days later. NCT 127 has some work to do in Japan. A Rin already experiences how chaos is an airport every time they go to the airport so she always stays close with them. Jaehyun or Johnny always keep their eyes on her and walk close wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter