Come to New York

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**2 WEEKS LATER**

A Rin was so busy helping the other teams and she always spends her time in the office. Sometimes she too tired to go home so she sleeps in the staff room. Lemon hears about A Rin from Junghoon and the boys also learn about this. Lemon afraid if the senior staff bully her since she’s a new and temporary staff only.

“Hello....” A Rin answered the phone in a husky voice. It’s should be night time in Seoul.

“What are you doing?” Lemon asked.

“Napping.” A Rin jokes.

“Nap? It’s 10 PM right now, right?” Lemon said and the boys listen to their conversation since Lemon makes the call in their waiting room.

“Yes, right. I still have some work that I need to do. I’m so sleepy and take a short break before continuing.” A Rin explains.

“Junghoon tell me that you did not go home for 2 days already.” Lemon could hear A Rin laughing.

“It’s for 3 days.” She answered like it nothing for her.

“YAH!! Are you crazy?” Lemon begins to lose her temper. She did not leave A Rin behind so the other could treat her like that.

“I’m not..... It feels like how we busy with our assignment back then...” A Rin said. One thing that makes Lemon feel relieves is A Rin still could jokes.

“Take the first flight to New York tomorrow morning. Do you hear me?” Lemon said in a firm voice.

“I haven’t finished my work yet.....”

“I don’t care. You better be here tomorrow night. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

A Rin tries to finish as much as she could before she hands it over and put it on her senior table. She checks on the flight detail and takes the earliest flight. A Rin doesn’t have much time to sleep so she goes back to pack her clothes and go to the airport. She will catch some sleep on the flight later.

**

A Rin sits down at the lobby waiting for Lemon. She falls asleep while waiting for her. Lemon not in her room. She goes out for a little bit. A Rin still feels tired and sleepy so she falls asleep the minute she sits down on the lobby sofa.

Taeyong come down to the lobby to go out for breakfast. He saw someone looks like A Rin so he walk closer to her. A Rin was sleeping and alone. She looks so tired.

"A Rin." Taeyong called A Rin slowly.

“What are you doing here? When did you come?” He asked the minute A Rin wake up.

“I just arrive and waiting for your beloved Lemon noona.” She answered makes Taeyong smile. Taeyong know that Lemon is not in her room. So he thought that maybe A Rin like to join him for breakfast and freshing up a little bit while waiting for Lemon.

“I’m hungry, do you want to have breakfast with me?” Taeyong asked.

“I love too but let me wash my face first.” A Rin said and go to the washroom. She let Taeyong keep her luggage in his room first. Haechan and Mark saw Taeyong so they tag along to have breakfast. They both surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter