Drunk habit

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Rin takes a deep breath when they outside and away from the building. She takes her pills out and takes it to calm down. A Rin is crunching on the floor.

“Are you ok now?” Lemon asked. She is standing.

“Do you have a cigarette?” A Rin asked and her voice sounds like normal already.

“YAHH.... Smoke is bad.” Lemon said then she saw A Rin smiles. A Rin is back to her normal self. She just teases Lemon.

“I know.” A Rin said. She put her hand in her pant pocket. Even in this situation she still acts strong.

“You're ok now?”

“I have you of cause’ I’m fine.” A Rin said. Lemon takes a deep breath and sigh.

“Sorry.....” Lemon said. A Rin smiles and hugs her shoulder.

“I know why you push me to stand behind the backstage and watch them.....but I can’t dance or stand on the stage again. It’s over.” A Rin said in calm but Lemon could see that there is hope in her eyes. Fear ties her ankle from achieving her dream again. Lemon still remembered what the doctor told her. A Rin is healing well and she could dance again. The problem is her PTSD.

Lemon wants to say don’t give up and try again but she doesn’t want to push her too much tonight. A Rin may act like she is fine in front of her but she could see that she is crumbling. A Rin wants to play safe and protect herself. She didn’t want to face failure once again. Hope are painful sometime.

Junghoon and A Rin waiting for the boys in the vans while Lemon and security walk with them to the van. Like usual, A Rin stays silent and looking out the window. Junghoon is the only one talking with the boys.

“Why are you stopping here?” A Rin asked when she notices Junghoon stop at a different place.

“They want to eat snack and have some drink too.” Junghoon answered.

“Ok.” A Rin said and get out of the van to buy the late-night snack for them. As she walked into the supermarket her phone keeps ringing from a shortlist becomes long. From a few cans of beer become a few boxes of beer and soju. Jaehyun, Mark and Junghoon waiting for her at the supermarket entrance and help her to carry the heavy thing.

After changing their clothes and wash up, the boys set up the table in the living room. A Rin lay down in he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter