Dance again

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A WEEK LATER.....

A Rin stays behind while the boys go back to Seoul already. She learns how to dance from the beginning again. At first it quite difficult because her body stiff and her leg feel a bit hurt too. Not because of her old injury but dance for a long time. Lemon always called her to ask about her progress. Johnny and Jaehyun also asked how she doing. Since A Rin starts to dance again, Lemon dismisses her from her post but she still staying with the boys. A Rin needs their help too.

Today A Rin will try to dance with them. Lemon book a different dance studio for them.

“Please take good care of me....” A Rin said to make the boys laugh.

“We will slow down and you try to follow.” Taeyong said.

“Ok.” A Rin said and stand next to Taeyong. They start warming up first and begin their practice.

NCT song all has a fast beat and the dance is so powerful. It’s difficult for A Rin to remember and follow them. A Rin keeps repeated the same move over and over again.

“Rest first...” Johnny said and gives A Rin a bottle of water.

“Thanks.”

“Don’t force yourself. Take your time.....” Johnny reminds her again. A Rin nods and smiles at him. He could see how to determine A Rin is but he afraid if she forces herself too much, she will break down again.

“That’s right. Take your time.... We could teach you anytime.” Mark said.

“Thank you....”

“I think we approach it wrongly.....” Haechan said suddenly and everyone looks at him.

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s go home first. I will tell you when we at home.” Haechan said and they all go home.

“Choose your best clothes that suitable for nightlife.” Haechan said make almost everyone laugh.

“Just tell us that you want to enjoy the nightlife.” Doyoung said.

“You need joy, excitement and passion to learn hip hop dance.” Haechan said.

“Araso.... We should try a different approach.” Taeil said and everyone changes their clothes. Almost every one of them wearing black clothes and once again they all were laughing.

Haechan chooses a suite room in the hotel that suitable for their small party. They invited Lemon too. The room that they choose is soundproof so no matter how loud the music is they won’t disturb other guests. They also bought a few drinks. A Rin grabs a can of beer but when she opens the can it smell different and made her feel nausea only. She gave the beer to Taeil and she grabs a can of coke instead. She thinks she won't have any appetite for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter