Devil whispers

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later Mrs. Kim called A Rin again. This time she wants to meet A Rin at the hotel. She has a dinner party and she wants A Rin to dress up for the function. A Rin doesn’t know what she should wear so she takes Lemon to shop with her.

“Why you suddenly want to go shopping?” Lemon asked while looking for the dress for her. A Rin doesn’t want to overdress or wear something not appropriate for the occasion too. Choosing the right dress is always a dilemma for her. Most of the evening dress is so revealing too either it too much or too little.

“Eomma invited me to the dinner party tonight.” A Rin answered. Lemon look at A Rin, surprise and suspicious with Mrs. Kim intention.

“Wae...?”

“Molla.”

“Did she change her mind? Does she still want you to marry Eric?” A Rin told Lemon about her mother's plan but did not tell Jaehyun, Johnny or the others. She doesn’t want them to hate Mrs. Kim and have a bad idea about her mother. Mrs. Kim is her mother after all. Mrs. Kim is not a psycho or stupid person but she a bit selfish person sometimes and cold hearted.

“I don't know. I couldn't read my mother mind.”

“Do you have a plan if something goes wrong?”

“Yes. First, I need to dress up in a pretty dress. Put on makeup to make me look strong and intense. Second, put you on standby.” A Rin said makes Lemon chuckles.

“Good idea so far.” Lemon said and they continue looking for a dress but none of them satisfied A Rin. It too short notice for her to looking for other dress so in the end, she mixes and matches a white blouse with long white lace skirts. She chooses a color high heel where the bottom has a red color. That’s the point since her dress is white. Then she chooses a red clutch purse to make it more tense. This is not a normal dinner party for A Rin but it to intimidate Mrs. Kim and maybe Eric too if he is there.

After shopping, Lemon and A Rin go home. She needs to get ready so she won’t be late. The boys also come home after their dance practice.

“What are you doing here alone?” Taeyong asked Lemon when he saw her sit down in the living room. They know that A Rin won’t come home early since today is her dance lesson. Haechan and Mark go up stair when they meet A Rin in the corridor.

“Wow...going somewhere?” Mark asked.

“Yes. How do I look?” A Rin asked.

“Beautiful.” Haechan answered makes A Rin smile.

“Not that.... Do I looks intense and intimidate?”

“Yes.... That red lip of your looks hot too.” Mark said makes A Rin laugh.

“Thank you.” That’s what she wants to hear. Tonight A Rin let her hair loose and wear brown contact lens to make her eyes look deeper. Jaehyun climbs up the stair when he meets with A Rin. He surprises at first because this is not her usual looks. She looks hot and pretty. A Rin looks into his eyes without saying anything. Jaehyun did not realize that he holds his breath first. A Rin looks the same 2 years ago.

“Are you ok?” A Rin asked. Jaehyun nods and takes a deep breath.

Johnny and Lemon saw Jaehyun become speechless when he saw A Rin up close. Johnny can understand why Jaehyun like that. A Rin really looks dangerously beautiful tonight. She did not wear something revealing but strangely she looks y and hot in that dress. There is a proverb that he suddenly remembers and it might not suitable in this situation but that proverb describes A Rin perfectly this time. Like a moth flying into a flame. That’s how he feels right now. A Rin likes a flame to him. Irresistibly and dangerously attracted.

"A Rin looks beautiful in white." Johnny speak out what in his mind and Lemon hear him. Beautiful in white is a famous song that play at the wedding ceremony. Lemon guess maybe Johnny already imagines A Rin in wedding dress and he is the groom. Without s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter