Bad news

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days come back from Japan, A Rin goes to check up once again and this time Lemon was with her to avoid any reporter or unnecessary news later. A Rin and Lemon walk at the hospital lobby then someone greets them from behind. A Rin knows his voice so well and she didn’t bother to turn around.

“Hello, ladies.” Eric said. Lemon turns around and saw Eric.

“Let’s go.” A Rin said and pull Lemon slightly but Lemon just wants to say something to him.

“What are you doing here? Checks up?” Eric asked in a smile. A Rin smirk because she could hear him pretending. He knows A Rin had checked up today and he waits for them to come.

“Stop your acting, Eric. You know I have check up today. What you want to say to me?” A Rin said.

“Are you happy?” He asked makes A Rin feel anxious.

“She is happy. Why? You want to destroy her happiness?” Lemon said. Eric laughs in mocking.

“She only could be happy when she’s with me..... I will see you again, Rin” Eric said makes Lemon feel so angry.

“You son of bastard..... What more you want from her?” Lemon said it makes Eric laugh like Lemon just told him a funny story.

“Nothing... Bye, Rin. Until we meet again...” Eric said and leaves. Lemon takes a deep breath to calm.

“How could someone like him is still free and alive? Eric is not a human but a devil.” Lemon said. They just watch him leave. The nurse called A Rin and they both go inside the room. Everything is fine for A Rin and doctor just give her the same vitamin like last time.

After the check-up, A Rin waits outside to collect her vitamin while Lemon goes to buy coffee for both of them.

“Kim A Rin....” A Nurse called from the counter.

“Yes.” A Rin said and walk toward her.

“This is your medicine that doctor prescript to you.” The nurse said and put it in the small plastic. A Rin paid for everything and put her vitamins in her bag.

At home after dinner, A Rin takes her vitamins just like what it writes on the package. An hour after dinner, A Rin feels sick. Her tummy feels so uncomfortable. She lay down on her bed after throw up.

“A Rin....” Jaehyun called from the door. The door was open and Jaehyun could see that A Rin is laying down.

“You sleep?” Jaehyun asked. A Rin opens her eyes.

“No....”

“Do you want to have coffee and cake?” Jaehyun asked again.

“No. I want to lay down.” She said in a weak voice. Jaehyun doesn’t feel right so he walk closer to her. He saw A Rin sweating so he put his hand on A Rin forehead to feel her temperature. Jaehyun’s hand feels cold on so she flinches a bit.

“You’re sick...” Jaehyun said in worried. He walks out from her room fast and brings a fever medicine for A Rin. He read it carefully afraid if it is harmful to a pregnant woman like A Rin. After making sure it fine, he gave the medicine to A Rin. He put a damp cloth on A Rin’s forehead.

Johnny goes to A Rin’s room when Jaehyun doesn’t come down after a while. He surprises to see Jaehyun put a damp cloth on A Rin’s forehead.

“Is A Rin sick?” Johnny asked.

“Hmm.... She just falls asleep.” Jaehyun answered.

“You gave her fever medicine?”

“Done....”

“Is she ok with it?”

“I’d read about it already. It’s ok for her.”

“Ohhh ok.” Jaehyun and Johnny walk out from the room after off the light and make sure A Rin is sleeping.

In the middle of the night, Johnny awake to check on A Rin again but he saw Jaehyun’s bed is empty. He immediately knows that Jaehyun must be with A Rin. He goes out and opens A Rin’s room door. He saw Jaehyun lean on the bed as he’s seat and sleeping. Johnny closes the door back. He feels like he will disturb them if he goes in. He smirks as he looks down on his feet. He goes to his room back and sleeps.

The next day, Jaehyun wake up and check on A Rin again. Her fever is down to normal already. He goes down to the kitchen but saw Johnny is cooking now with Taeyong.

“Good morning... You’re early.” Jaehyun said.

“Good morning.” Taeyong greets him back.

“How is A Rin?” Johnny asked and Taeyong feels weird. Why did Johnny ask Jaehyun? Taeyong keeps quiet and looks at both of them. He immediately knows that something is going on that he doesn’t aware of.

“Her fever is down to normal now.” Jaehyun answered. Not long after everyone is down to have breakfast, A Rin also going down. She doesn’t look sick at all.

“How are you?” Jaehyun and Johnny asked A Rin at the same time. Taeyong looks at them only.

“I’m fine. I think I’m tired only.” A Rin answered. Johnny is making chicken porridge for her. So she has that for breakfast.

That day, A Rin follows Lemon and the boys to works as usual. She just stands by Lemon's side without doing anything. They feel too anxious to leave her alone afraid if she going somewhere alone again. It’s good for them if she always stays close with them where they could see her every time.

They go have dinner first before going home. A Rin diligently eat her vitamin on time. She take it after her dinner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter