First heart beat sound

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lemon stopped by to meet A Rin before going back. When she arrived she saw A Rin sit down with Jaehyun, Haechan and Mark at the dining table. They were having fun while playing card games. It’s been a while seeing A Rin laughing like that and she like it. Nowadays A Rin looks much better but she worried if A Rin just pretend to be okay. Lemon stands near the front door and watching them more.

“Noona....you came.” Mark said make Lemon back to herself.

“Yes, what you guys are doing?” Lemon asked and takes a seat next to A Rin.

“Nothing much, just playing card games.”

“Where are the others?” Lemon asked while looking around.

“They were going to the gym.” Jaehyun answered.

Lemon stayed for a while. They have dinner together then Lemon takes A Rin to the backyard to have some privacy talked. Lemon put her cup of hot coffee down on the table while A Rin still holding it in her hand. She wants to feel warm in her hand.

“Tomorrow you have check up, right?” Lemon asked. The reason why she takes A Rin to the outside is to tell A Rin that she meets Eric and Mrs. Kim. She wants to find the right time to tell her because she doesn’t want A Rin to feel anxious or scared. A Rin need to know that Eric meet with her mother. 

“Yes, are you coming with me?” A Rin asked in a cheerful smile.

“Yes.”

“What are you two doing outside here? Don’t you feel cold?” Johnny asked. He stands while holding on the chair next to A Rin. A Rin looks up to him then smiles at him.

“Not really....” Lemon answered but Johnny seems do not interested in her. His focus is on A Rin.

“Just for a while, it’s ok.” A Rin said thenJohnny put his jacket on A Rin. He was holding it and hides it behind him before giving it to A Rin. His jacket was a big size for A Rin almost like a childlike when A Rin put it on. A Rin’s hand did not come out because the jacket sleeves are long. A Rin shows it to Johnny and Lemon then she plays a joke with it.

“What size did you wear? L size?” A Rin asked while laughing. A Rin knows she might be small and tiny but she never thought that Johnny's clothes could shallow her whole.

“This jacket is a bit loose on me.....” Johnny said with a laugh.

“Did you proud to show that you are bigger than me?” A Rin joke again.

“Yes.” Johnny keeps teasing A Rin for being small like a child and Lemon just put aside what she wants to tell A Rin. Maybe now is not the right time.

**

A Rin gets ready while waiting for Lemon to come and fetch her. Johnny comes back home after finishing his solo scheduled and it early than the plan. He saw A Rin get ready to go out so he stands on the door frame while looking at her.

“Look pretty, going somewhere? ” Johnny asked makes A Rin jump in surprise.

“Mian....” He quickly apologizes.

“I have checked up today.”

“Jinja? Why you did not tell me?”

“You’re busy....”

“Kim A Rin.....” Johnny called her full name and A Rin immediately knows that she is in trouble now. A Rin tries to smile sweetly, whose know Johnny might melt and forget to scold her.

“Don’t you smile like that to me....”

“I’m sorry... I just don’t want.....”

“I have right to know about you and your child. Anything about you I must know.... don’t keep it away from me.” Johnny said in calm but disappointment too.

“I’m sorry.... I don’t think about you....”

“It’s ok. Next time please tell me first. No matter how busy I am, I will go with you.”

“Ok, I promise.”

“Good.”

A Rin and Johnny sit down at the sofa while waiting for Lemon but unfortunately she couldn’t come because she has last minute meetings with the management team. Johnny drives to keeps A Rin company to the hospital. While waiting outside the room, Jaehyun comes to the hospital in rushing.

“Jaehyun.... What are you doing here?” Johnny asked, surprise.

“You?”

“A Rin....” Johnny answered.

“Me too. Lemon noona couldn’t come so she asked me a favour. I didn’t know you are her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter