The beginning

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim A Rin stands at the beach while staring at the sunrise. She takes a deep breath and smiles at herself. She makes a wish to be strong and brave. No matter what life may throw at her she will faces it bravely. She called Park Soo Jung or A Rin calls her Lemon, to meet.

A Rin sits down at the eatery near the beach and orders her food. Lemon comes shortly after she receives a phone call from A Rin.

“Yah, you crazy girl, do you think I drive a F1 car? How could I come here in 30 minutes?” She complains right after she sits down next to A Rin. Lemon pour cold water in a cup and gulp it down. A Rin laughs at her while eating her food.

“You’re here, don’t you?”

“I’m here now and I hope you won’t take your words back.”

“You have my words, Lemon.”

“Ok, deal.” Lemon said.

“Now, eat.” A Rin said.

Lemon takes a break a little before they get back to Seoul. She drives A Rin home first then goes to work. Lemon asked A Rin for so many times to join and help her with work but she keeps refuse until now.

**

A Rin reported working today. She wears simple black pants and a long sleeves shirt with white sneakers. Lemon waits for her at the lobby and gives her ID. She needs it every time she comes to work. Lemon is her team leader. Lemon take A Rin for an office tour and introduce her to everyone.

“What is my work?” A Rin asked. Lemon smile then pushes a door open. It’s written studio 1 on the door. At first A Rin a bit flustered when she saw a few boys stand in front of them. They all seem ready to greet her since they all standing up straight.

“Hello, boys. This is Kim A Rin she will be your temporary manager.” Lemon said introduce A Rin at the same time telling her what is her work.

“Manager? Idol manager?” A Rin asked Lemon quietly. She turns her back to the boys slightly.

“Yes.”

“YAH.....”

“Lower your voice....” Lemon said and turns A Rin’s body to face the boys once again.

“Hello, we are NCT.” They all said in unison and loud. A Rin smile at them awkwardly but she manages to exchange bow with them. She takes a deep breath and calm. Since she already agrees to accept this work she just needs to do her work properly. It’s temporary work after all.

A Rin follows Lemon after they meet the boys. Lemon begins to tell her what she needs to do and the list of work that she has to do. Since A Rin is very bad with direction, Lemon won’t let her do the driving but hired a professional driver instead. A Rin carefully read the schedule and arrange their next schedule then show it to the Lemon for approve if she does the right way.

A Rin needs time to adjust to her surroundings and her work so she tends to take her time to study everything. Lunchtime she had it with Lemon then a few of NCT members come and join their table also. Lemon saw A Rin tense and avoid making any eye contact with them. She just quietly eats her meal.

“Are you ok?” Lemon asked her.

“Yes.”

“Are you finished now? Do you want to go?” Lemon asked knows that A Rin not comfortable around the stranger now and she needs time to get close.

“Yes.” A Rin answered shortly. Her expression look usual but her body are stiff.

“We go first.....” Lemon said to the boys and leaves the table with A Rin behind her.

“The new manager seems shy person,” Jaehyun said to Johnny in whisper. He don't want other to hear him. 

“It looks like that,” Johnny answered coldly. He doesn’t pay any attention to her since she’s didn’t engage in any conversation. Once a while he will look at her and when he saw A Rin did not pay any attention to them but to her food only so he just let it go.

A Rin goes to the studio to watch them dance. Lemon goes with her so she could know them well. Lemon explains to A Rin what songs that they usually practice for their show. As the boys dance, A Rin watched them carefully and she never avoids their eye contact. Lemon smile when she saw this side of A Rin. Only dance a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter