You are my reality. - 1\Feelings

DubChaeng Story

DaHyun long solved, suffered problems, but seeing that in the last minute no one invited her to " bro " to dance, still made a move. She made a serious face, went up to a standing girl in an elegant yellow dress that reached her knees, with cute lace on her shoulders.

Today, her friend tried, putting on high-heeled shoes. Therefore, when she approached and stood next to her, she was lower by half a goal about you. She had to pull her head up a little to smile at Chaeyoung. There were still girls standing next to her, the best friends of both of them, usually DaHyun was exchanging jokes and flirting with them, but today, on this prom night, she decided to devote completely to only one girl.

Son Chaeyoung, her little "bro" which she loved since kindergarten.

DaHyun hid her true feelings for her friend for a long time, but today she gathered her courage and decided to confess. Then, after recognition, it will be easier to hear the denial she expected.

- DaHyunie, - Chaeyoung began to say, seeing the older friend next to her, but DaHyun interrupted her, gallantly dipping her hand on her heart, and bowed:

- Chaeyoung, let me invite you to a dance.

-But, we ...

-What difference does it make who invited whom? - DaHyun dismissed, confidently taking Chaeyoung's hand in his palm, reliably interlacing his fingers. - This is our evening, bro, let's go have fun! - She smiled with her whole face, pulled to the dance floor, where their classmates danced as best they could.

DaHyun took her to the middle of the dance floor, stood opposite, ran her hand behind the girl’s back, laying her on her lower back, and pulled her a little to her. With her other hand she took Chaeyoung's free hand, squeezed it in her palm, and looked into her eyes.

They were in the usual proximity, a confident smile DaHyun did not flinch, illuminated everything around when her eyes shone. Chaeyoung completely trusted her friend. Relaxed, took another step closer, now their bodies were a millimeter apart. Listening to the melody that poured from the speakers, the girls began to dance, enjoying every beat.

They did not speak; they do not need words to understand everything.

One melody replaced another when switching to a fast rhythm, the girls annealed, fooling around, not paying attention to those who looked askance at them, pointing fingers. They didn’t know how to have fun in any other way. The only way. When the rhythm became slow, they approached, looked into each other's eyes and simply smiled gently.

It would have lasted until the end of the evening, and have ended up in that DaHyun normally held Chaeyoung home, goodnight. After they said goodbye, DaHyun already near her home would remember that she had forgotten to admit her true feelings.

But today it was different; DaHyun felt that it was necessary to say everything today. And not a day later.

Therefore, when a new slow melody, very familiar to them, began to play, you can even say:

- DaHyunie, this is our song! Remember, it was she who led us to each other - Chaeyoung whispered softly, afraid with her voice to break the melody of the sound.

Background melody playing:

Met you by surprise, I didn't realize
That my life would change forever
Saw you standing there, I didn't know I cared
There was something special in the air.

-Yes, thanks to her, we are together now - DaHyun 's voice was also quiet. The girl herself, without suspecting it, tilted her head closer, and was somehow surprised that she looked right in the eyes of her friend, and not somewhere under her chin. - Chae ...

- I thought it would be convenient - a slight blush formed on the dark skin of the cheeks, when DaHyun's gaze surprised to find that Chaeyoung was dancing barefoot. Her 5cm heels stand nearby. - You mean something, unnie?

-No, nothing, just ... - then, swallowing imperceptibly, she began to sing the text that the singer was voicing now:

If you do exist, honey don't resist
Show me a new way of loving
Tell me that it's true
Show me what to do
I feel something special about you.

Dreams are my reality
The only kind of reality
Maybe my foolishness has past
And maybe now at last
I'll see how a real thing can be.

Chaeyoung listened quietly, did not interrupt, trying to take a single breath to calm her heart rate when she understood the meaning of the words that DaHyun was singing.

Their eyes were glued to each other; her fingers trembled nervously while she listened.

Chaeyoung did not believe her happiness, because she could not even imagine that her secret love would be really accepted. Today, she will not receive a refusal from the girl who now sings her the following words:

Dreams are my reality
A wondrous world where I like to be
I dream of holding you all night
And holding you seems right
Perhaps that's my reality.

Richard Sanderson Reality «La Boum»

The music went on without words, and DaHyun just kept watching, demanding nothing in return. As long as there is time until the end of the song, she can enjoy such a pleasant intimacy with Chaeyoung . She has now opened her heart, has shown her true soul, you can still be in the illusion, until the song ends.

While there is an opportunity, remember: her eyes, eyebrows, moles, lips, a slight blush on her cheeks. Remember a beautiful hairstyle, a yellow dress, her strawberry flavor .

The aroma of strawberries filled her entire personal space until she completely absorbed it.

DaHyun blinked once, then again, her rhythmic swaying through the waves of music stopped. She looked in shock at the lips that had only recently touched her lips. To be sure of confirmation, DaHyun ran her fingers over her lips, looking down, saw the marks of red lipstick.

Not her lipstick.

The light blush became thicker when Chaeyoung again boldly, leaned forward and again touched her lips to her lips. Without lifting her lips , she whispered :

- And being with you is right . Perhaps this is reality.

***

When DaHyun , as usual, accompanied Chaeyoung home after prom, and after wishing her good night, she returned to her house, dancing. Today, from a nervous and hectic day, the evening turned into a winged, full of emotion day.

She admitted - this time.

And two - she reciprocated.

And three - tomorrow they go on their first date, like a couple.

And four - it can certainly be put in the first place, but it is so embarrassing - a kiss. A strawberry kiss from her princess.

Still, in such things, Chaeyoung was bolder.

***

Chaeyoung said goodbye to DaHyun, almost ran to her room, threw herself into bed in her dress, hugged a toy given for her birthday, buried her reddened face:

- Oh god, I kissed her! She giggled happily. - And how my heart did not jump out of my chest, I cannot imagine! I thought DaHyunie was the first to kiss me after these words. You are my reality - twitched your legs, pressing the toy even closer to your face. - Is it really true, my dream has come true and DaHyunie really offered to meet a couple of minutes ago?

Still, in such matters, DaHyunie was bolder.

***

Tomorrow is our first date. Tomorrow we meet not as “bros”, but as “lovers”. Oh god, this is so embarrassing!

Should I text her or not?

Probably wait for her SMS .

She will write, right?

And if she is waiting for SMS from me?

Yes, no, DaHyunie/Chaeyoung, for sure.

If he writes, how can I answer?

Should I put a smiley face with a kiss or just a heart?

Oh god, this is so embarrassing!

***

Dubu @ unnie

Chaengie, are you already sleeping?

chaeng @ sweet

No.

Dubu @ unnie

Em, to be honest, I don’t even know what to write.

chaeng @ sweet

And I do not know what to answer.

Dubu @ unnie

Today was a great graduation, right?

chaeng @ sweet

Yes.

Dubu @ unnie

The most memorable was the dance - the “embarrassment” emoticon.

chaeng @ sweet

Emoticon "embarrassment."

Dubu @ unnie

I'm listening to our song now, bro .

chaeng @ sweet

Wait, I'll turn it on now too.

I'm already here.

Dubu @ unnie

Chaeyoung ...

chaeng @ sweet

What?

Dubu @ unnie

This is not a dream?

chaeng @ sweet

This is not a dream, unnie?

Dubu @ unnie

I know only one thing ...

 

chaeng @ sweet

What?

Dubu @ unnie

If this is a dream let it last a lifetime.

chaeng @ sweet

...

Dubu @ unnie

Chaeyoung ?

chaeng @ sweet

...

Dubu @ unnie

This is too much, huh?

chaeng @ sweet

...

Dubu @ unnie

The first attempt failed, right?

chaeng @ sweet

This is too much for my heart, unnie.

Now you'll always be like that, right?

But you know, DaHyunie ...

i like (heart)

 

They had a long conversation by correspondence until their eyes began to stick together. They said goodbye, wishing them sweet dreams, turned off the light and fell asleep.

Each of them had a dream-reality.

Each of the girls saw the scene that happened near Chaeyoung's house when they said goodbye.

DaHyun holding hands Chaeyoung, playing with her fingers.

They didn’t talk much.

All the words were forgotten, because now the heart was responsible for everything.

What to do next?

DaHyun again decided to take another step to put a comma in their relationship, not the end. She her dry lips, took air into her lungs and barely audible said:

-Will you be my girlfriend, Chaeyoung?

Her voice was trembling, so the words were almost stuck together, but Chaeyoung understood everything perfectly. She held her breath, because her heart was ready to explode again from an overabundance of feelings. The girl answered immediately, without even hearing the question:

- I'll be your girlfriend, DaHyunie.

Nervousness only increased after these words. No one dared to make a move. Then DaHyun coughed, pursed her lips, scratched her chin, blurted out:

- Will we kiss or not?

As soon as a question was voiced, DaHyunie was embarrassed and hid behind her hair, knowing full well that this was a quick moment.

- Unnie! - Chaeyoung gasped embarrassedly, looking anywhere but at her elder girlfriend. -We're almost ... Good night! - the blush completely painted her face, even her ears hooked.

-Hey Chaengie, tomorrow I'll be waiting for you at the park entrance! At 11 a.m. Do not be late! - shouted after the runaway girl. - This is our first official date! At 11 in the morning!

DaHyun saw only the tilt of her head, in a sign that Chaeyoung had heard and agreed.

Yes, sometimes things just don't change.

And in this dream they really kissed. But only in cheek.

Oh god it's so embarrassing!