Half heart

DubChaeng Story

After Chaeyoung began to feel bad even at the airport, the girl decided when she arrived in Japan, the first thing to go to the clinic in order to check her health. First of all, the girl told this to her members , who immediately agreed with her, saying the same thing: “your health is most important”.

All the way on the DaHyun plane , a member whose place was next to her, hugged her or held her hand, tried to distract her from bad thoughts. Half of the way they watched a movie, dividing one earphone, although one such kit also hung next to the DaHyun seat, they slept the other half of the way, resting their heads against each other.

Thoughts that she brings her unnie and Ziyuy faded into the background, a new thought completely replaced them. And she came suddenly when they previously announced a landing at the airport in Japan. Chaeyoung woke up first, she wanted to pull her stiff body, stretch her muscles from a long sitting in one position, but the head lying on her shoulder did not allow this. Chaeyoung turned her head slightly to look at DaHyun 's fair hair and white skin . She loved such moments, recently there have been few of them, so the smallest little things warmed her heart, reminded her why she was so loved and precious for her " bro".

- Bro , DaHyunie , wake up - raised her hand and gently guided her cheekbones , trying to wake her friend.

DaHyun protester ached, closed her eyes and tried to bury her nose even further into Chaeyoung's neck . This movement made Chaeyoung laugh, it was very tickled.

Unnie , they announced a landing in Tokyo - bowing your head back, trying to get away from the cold nose that you still poked in the neck.”

- But I do not want to get off the plane - pouted DaHyun , tightly clinging to the side Chaeyoung , without giving that release their fingers intertwined. “If I open my eyes, it will mean that I will not see you until the end of the day.”

- Why? And suddenly the doctor will tell me that everything is in order ...

“You are not in order, Che, and do not argue - seeing that the girl begins to deny her condition.” You looked bad even in the hostel, and you complained of dizziness, so I know what the doctor will say - still not letting her girlfriend go, but already opening her eyes and meeting the upset look from Chaeyoung .” “You will do what the doctor says.” And you will not reproach yourself with this. We had a very difficult schedule, almost without a break, and we are all already on the verge. Understand - she completely turned the girl towards her, put both hands on her head, moved closer, going into Chaeyoung's private space , quietly, only for her DaHyun said: - I do not want what happened to you with Ming -unnie . I don’t want to lose you for 6 months, understand?

- Yes. I understand, I just wish that it happened - without taking your eyes off the eye DaHyun , admitted Chaeyoung . “I will do everything the doctor tells me,” she promised her.

“Fine, and now let's order something for breakfast until we land - seeing in my eyes what I wanted to see, returning my carefree state again,” said DaHyun , moving back to her seat, but not spreading her fingers in her hands.

Little things not only in actions, but also in words.

Words of support warmed her heart, and Chaeyoung was able to smile with a genuine smile.

 

The doctor said she needed a break.

It was announced to fans. Words of support and comfort for Chaeyoung immediately went through the Internet . Once , all , as one chanted, "Your health is important to us, Chaengie ." Japanese fans were disappointed, but they, like the rest of Once , asked Chaeyoung to take care of their health and rest well during this time.

It was decided that she would stay in the hotel room and wait for the girls to return from the concert. All the girls hugged for a long time, did not want to let go of the tiny body of the beast, but soon the unnie manager came and they said goodbye to Chaeyoung . The last goodbye to DaHyun . She did everything to seem cheerful and cheerful , smiled from ear to ear, but this smile was not in her eyes.

- Don’t worry, unnie , everything will be fine - Chaeyoung hugged her , her hugs said words, but her hugs hid her eyes from looking, without a smile. For some reason, Chaeyoung didn’t want to see those eyes, she imagined that yetunnie smiled at her.

- I’ll call or write SMS if there is a free minute - hugging back, tightly, as if I wanted to become one. - Rest, gain strength.

“Good, and you, too , please don’t bother too much ,” Chaeyoung asked her , breaking her arms and saying goodbye, waving her hand until the door closed behind DaHyun .

Free minutes appeared almost regularly, with an interval of time from about 10 minutes to an hour and a half. As soon as member s breathed out, they immediately wrote or called Chaeyoung , encouraged her, informed about the progress of their rehearsal.

Nayeon was telling funny things that happened in their path. Momo and Sana interrupted her, adding something of their own, something that their older friend had not noticed or lost sight of.

Ziyu simply smiled at her, without words, but Chaeyoung knew that she was worried about her. JiHyou and Jungyong, as their “mothers” said, that she should eat normally, drink medicines, rest, maybe sleep.

Mina, who, as unexpectedly, it turned out, also took part in the preparation of the concert, although all the members asked her not to exert herself, if it would be bad or she was not ready to speak, called her and quietly, as if sharing a secret , said:

- DaHyunie , now busy preparing for a special performance. It was a surprise for all of us when the director called and reported this news. JiHyu reported this about 15 minutes ago, DaHyun agreed, so she is now with staff who help her get ready.

- What kind of surprise? - asked Chaeyoung , it is no secret to Mina, his disappointment, because she wanted to hear, or at least see their " bro ."

- We ourselves do not know. JiHyu is mysteriously silent, only smiles so cunningly, as if telling us that we will like him, like Once .

“How are you all ...” she tried to ask, but she was interrupted by the voice of the staff , who urged the girls to return to the stage.

- Sorry, Chaeyoung , I'll call you later, okay? But do not wait for our call, just relax. Rest, perhaps a dream, the best decision now for you - the voice was saturated with love and care, giving it strength.

- Take care, Mina - unnie . Please, if it is bad, refuse, do not speak.

“I promise I will think about it, and now ... for now.”

 

In the room where Chaeyoung was expecting her friends, she felt lonely and empty. After the girls called her, Chaeyoung went to bed and slept for almost 3 hours, without dreams. I woke up, ate, then thought that her members would come tired and hungry, decided, with the help of the manager, that she stayed with her, only in the next room, to order food for late evening.

Then she sat down on the sofa, took out an album for drawing from her bag, was able to comfortably, without thinking about what to draw, she began to paint. Usually, when the fingers did not want to move and draw the necessary lines, DaHyun always came to her aid , without suspecting it.

When Chaeyoung had an art crisis, and almost drove into self-doubt . Because the plan didn’t work out, DaHyun either passed by, or simply called out to her, or Chaeyoung just somewhere caught a glimpse of her voice or a train of her blond hair, her mood instantly changed, her fingers danced on paper, bringing out completely new bright colors. Her painting took on new shades, even better than they were intended.

Now Chaeyoung was alone, a picture was created in my thoughts, created from notes and musical steps. And in the midst of this tune, she saw DaHyun's smiling eyes . Why exactly DaHyun ? Indeed, Mina- unnie was always her special model , as at least Chaeyoung reported on the radio or in an interview. But, she did not even admit to herself, always her main model was DaHyun and only she .

A pencil smoothly glided over a still clean piece of paper, drawing lines, familiar features, beautiful eyes without a double eyelid, when her quiet occupation was interrupted by a loud trill of a phone call. The hand flinched, the pencil swam to the side, crossing out all her works, Chaeyoung sighed in displeasure when she saw what her own hand had done.

- Yes? - without looking at the name of the caller, she asked a little irritatedly.

- Apparently I called at the wrong time, yes, tiger cub? - a sweet voice giggled, completely turning the mood of Chaeyoung . “Maybe I should call back later, eh?”

- No! - Chaeyoung cried out louder than expected , then silently shyly, and added quieter. - No, I was waiting for your call, bro . It's just that I was drawing right now, and your call ... um, okay, forget it. Have you had a free moment,unnie ? - putting the album aside, lowering its legs to the floor, to push off from it and move to the very back of the sofa on which it was sitting.

“Second, Chae , I first wanted to send you an emoticon, and then I thought that I hadn’t heard your voice and seen you for a long time ... by the way, why do I see your ear, Chaeng ?”

“So you are making a video call,” she quickly removed her phone from herself to look at the screen. - Oh god, unnie , you're so pretty! - I could not resist admiration after seeing their stage costume and DaHyun makeup .

“Thank you, dear,” DaHyun winked at her , smiling broadly . - Listen, Chaeng , I can’t talk for a long time, just today they will show our live performances, well, you know when, therefore, I remind you, be sure to watch until the end.

- Does this have anything to do with a sudden surprise from you to the fans? - quickly asked, seeing how DaHyun's eyes began to look somewhere to the side, and if you listen, then Chaeyoung heard, calling all the participants for the next rehearsal.

“Something like this, so ...” - the connection was interrupted, and then a sad emoticon followed.

Chaeyoung could only smile at the dark screen and say:

- How can I forget our concert, stupid.

 

She could not overwork, because she was left at home for one simple reason - her health. She complied with all the doctor’s instructions, did everything as he said, so now, looking at the laptop screen, she was lying on the bed.Chaeyoung did not make any sudden movements, lay and looked, performing her parts. She knew very well which song was coming next, she knew, and still looked forward to it.

Chaeyoung missed the girls terribly.

But she herself perfectly understood that she, and not only she alone, needed rest. But they still have a long way to rest, the schedule is very tight.

As promised, although she might not have promised, she would have done it anyway, Chaeyoung watched until the very end. And not because she was curious to see the surprise, she did not want to miss a single record with hermembers .

 

“You thought this was the end, yes, Once ?” - the leader's loud voice suddenly sounded, Chaeyoung even flinched in surprise. - From our Tofu, your friend, there is a small gift that she specially prepared for today. Are you curious what is it?

- Yes!

- I do not hear you. It is really interesting what our Tofu has prepared for you?

- Yes!!! Roared the hall and Chaeyoung ( though quietly, not so loudly).

- Then count with me to ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ...

- 5!!! - the screen went out, as the light in the room went out, leaving only a spotlight on the stage, in the middle, where a white piano stood alone.

Behind him sat in a snow-white robe a beautiful girl named Kim DaHyun . Her charm shone brighter than the stars themselves hanging above her head. She smiled, put a finger to her lips to drown out the fans cry, then her fingers gently and softly touched the keys and a melody sounded.

Everything froze.

Only the hearts of the audience remained to live.

And then her velvet voice sounded ...

The lyrics were so soulful that after listening to emotional people cried, screaming about love for TWICE , for DaHyun herself .

Chaeyoung did not scream.

Chaeyoung did not cry.

She had long sworn to herself that she would not cry. Will remain strong and will always smile.

Chaeyoung simply lived in this text, in every intonation, every cast of a smile or a look into the camera. DaHyun addressed her through the camera, and she listened to everything.

Towards the end of her performance, her heart was filled with love for a certain girl, which now she waved goodbye, sending everyone a heart.

 

Behind the scenes, the members clapped their hands, brightly smiling at the nervous girl who had finished her speech and now joined them again. She shyly nodded her head at commendable reviews from staff and managers for her speech.

DaHyun , well done,” the girls exclaimed as she got close enough so that they could hug her. Group hugs at least a little, but gave her confidence. She took love and tenderness from other participants.

- What do you think , it was not too obvious? - she asked softly, looking up at in the vicinity stood a girl, Mina , she gently shook her head, her head.

Nayeon , holding her from behind, resting her chin on her shoulder, replied instead of the rest of the members :

- Don’t worry, DaHyunie , even if someone understands and leaks a rumor, we are always on your side. Even if the one you sang here about does not accept your feelings, we will still be here. Your secret is with us - kissed somewhere at the base of the cheekbone, hugging her even more tightly.

All the others, silently, joined the words of the elder unnie , strengthening their arms and comfort for the troubled heart of their ray of light.

 

The car, parked under the concert hall itself, where their concert took place, having waited for the last girl who sat in it, started off. They were accompanied by a beautiful ocean of colorful shining stars sending love from all the fanswho attended the concert today.

None of the girls spoke, because the interior of the car immediately plunged into the sleepy kingdom as soon as they said goodbye to the last Once of which they saw along the way from the concert. Only barely audible music played from the radio near the driver, and the screen of the manager’s mobile phone sitting next to him flickered. They still have a long drive to the hotel, almost 2 hours and a quarter, so you can sleep, relax from an exciting and time-consuming day and evening.

DaHyun , the only girl who did not sleep , turned her phone in her hands, not daring to call the one she had been thinking about all day long. While she was thinking about whether or not to call, sms came with a smiling crescent smiley from Chaeyoung , reading Kotor th , DaHyun wanted to dance with joy on the ground and shout for joy.

It said:

" My heart is too crowded but you ."

 

Forward this message, in Chaeyoung clenched a fist and the little finger on his feet, too. She almost screamed in embarrassment, trying to calm her frantically pounding heart. She tried to put herself in order, before her arrival, to show her unflappable face, but the attempt failed in an instant, when a request for a video call from DaHyun arrived .

 

They looked shyly at each other, the most tender and loving smile flashed on their lips, their hands touched the screen in the form of one half of a heart connecting the other half of the heart.