Epilogue

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

10 Years Later...

"This was funny." I glared at my eldest.

"It wasn't! It was totally chaotic back then." He was watching the time yeol was pranked on live tv.

"That's why it's funny. Why were the japanese hyucheon's yelling?" He cocked his head to the side

"I was holding on to them." I sheepishly smiled and he laughed. I suddenly heard a cry and then my two-year old came running to me.

"Chaeyee-ah, what happened?" She reached out her tiny little hands at me and I picked her up, wiping her big tears away.

"Oppa mean!" She pouted.

"Park Chanyoung!! Come here!" I called my 5-year old knowing he's the culprit.

"Someone's getting scolded~" my 10-year old teased his younger brother who hesitantly walked in

"Yah Park Chaeyeol stop scaring your brother." He chuckled

"Here, get chaeyee." He took his sister from me and left the room.

"Chanyoung.." I knelt down and crossed my arms

"She was gonna eat the clay so I took it from her and she started crying!" He grumbled with a pout. Brows connected together.

"Aigoo. What did chanyoung do this time?" His eyes lightened up.

"Jihoon hyucheon!" Chanyoung ran up to the boys and hyunsuk carried him.

"Ah, my babies have grown up." I feel teary eyed watching them.

"Yah nooma! You didn't go to our concert!" Yedam scolded

"Did I hear yedam hyucheon?" Chaeyeol popped up, dragging the little chaeyee with him

"Chaeyeee~" the boys ran up to chaeyee who giggle at the sight of her hyucheons.

"Yah! I'm here too!" Chaeyeol

"Yah? Yah?! Come here you little rascal! I thought I was gonna get bald when nooma pulled on my hair going in labor with you." Haruto grabbed chaeyeol's hands and asahi grabbed his feet and they started swinging him much to his delight.

"I'm so proud of you boys! You're fluent in korean now." Mashiho grinned at me and I chuckled seeing chaeyee not letting go of Yoshinori.

"No wonder it was noisy." I looked up and grinned seeing my girls and their kids.

"Noomos~" the boys chorused.

"Jiyeon annyeong." The boys suddenly turned silent and looked at chaeyeol who was smiling ear to ear at jisoo unnie's eldest.

"Somebody has a crush~" jeongwoo teased

"Chaeyeol has a crussh~" jaehyuk and his loud voice. They never changed.

"Opcheon, don't tease chaeyeol like that. Only I can . Let's go chaeyeol." 7-year old jiyeon grabbed chaeyeol's hands and dragged him away.

"Hey! Wait for us!!" 7-year old Kainnie ran after her friends.

"Aigoo.. your daughter takes so much after you unnie." Jisoo unnie just smirked and handed 3-year old Jiho to doyoung.

"And your son is already so whipped." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Lili~ how's your second baby going?" I eyed lisa's bulging stomach.

"I just wish it's a girl this time. Lihun is such a handful." I chuckled

"Where is he by the way?"

"He went with his father. I swear once he learned how to speak, I just want

Please log in to read the full chapter