Chapter 40

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Now where are you going?" They called out to me.

"Going to june. I'm gonna apologize." I didn't wait for their reply and walked out of the dorm. They didn't follow me out which is good.

I knocked on their door and waited a bit. Jinhwan was the one who opened the door.

"Why did I have to open the door?" he muttered. I chuckled. He hates it when he openes the door and he's not wearing his insoles.

"Juneee-yaaa." They know about us. Of course they do.

"Chaeng." He was surprised to see me but went out. He never invited me in cause he knows how those dorks won't shut up and will probably eavesdrop on us.

"Hey." I awkwardly cleared my throat.

"You ok now?" He grinned. He's always like this. He always understands. I nodded.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. I stilled when he grabbed them. I looked at him and he was staring at our clasped hands.

"June.." he sighed and brought my hands to his eyes... he held it like that for a while then let go and looked at me. His eyes were red and watery. I feel my eyes water too.

"You know I'll always love you chaeng, right?" He smiled, and a tear ran down his face.

"But I guess you're just not made for me.." my heart broke

"I thought after we debut and wait for a while, maybe, maybe we can still be together." I looked down, guilty that I never thought about it like that.

"I know you don't feel the same. When we decided to just be friends, I know you've made up your mind." A tear slipped my eyes and he pulled my chin up.

"And it's ok. I saw how he looked at you." My eyes widened.

"I knew there was something going on between you two at camp so I didn't bother you. You were happy with him. Why would I dare ruin that just because I might make you happier?" He sniffed and looked up but tears still fell on his face.

"He was in your room earlier. I thought you were nervous and then you bursted out on chanwoo. I heard you fighting so I annoyed the people outside with my voice so they won't pry on you." I scoffed

"They still pried on me." He laughed and I chuckled. He pulled my waist, to a hug and I hugged him back.
<

Please log in to read the full chapter